Possible Help and/or Solution

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyYogi

Reaction score
I don't know if you any of you are familiar with Sanaya Roman's books. She writes spiritual books that have channeled information. I have found these books to be enormously helpful with any situation in my life. Truly.

I came across a passage that might be helpful to some of you. It has been helpful to me already:

"If you want to experience a world that is caring and supports your images of self-love, begin looking at whay you are saying about the world to yourself. You can change your encounters with people and the world by altering what you expect. It has been said "the world may not be just, but it is exact" and this means that what you get is precisely what you expect and believe you will get. " (it goes on)

"Another quality of self-love is forgiveness. Some of you hang onto old issues, feeling the anger over and over. It is irritation at yourself, perhaps, or at another who let you down. The higher self knows forgiveness. If there is anything you are hanging onto, an anger, a hurt, a negative feeling about another, then you are keeping it in your aura. The person you are mad at will be affected, but not as much as you will be. Anything you are carrying in you towards another sits in you aura and acts as a magnet for the same. There is most definitely a reason for forgiveness, for it cleanses and heals your aura."
Pages 47-48 in Living With Joy

For me this passage really resonated. Perhaps like you, I have a lot of memories where I was rejected in some way or let down and I realize I have been holding on to this story. It's become a part of my consciousness "Oh, poor me, what is wrong with me, rejected again".

I can see how this belief/feeling in your aura can attract the same in the future. So since reading this passage, I've been practicing forgiveness for everyone I've been hurt by. And you know what? It feels really good. It feels very good to forgive them and let it go. I DO feel like I am cleansing myself in some way and letting go of the negative feelings. I don't want to imprint my future!

Anyways, just thought I'd share. Feel free to share your thoughts. Healing to all of you.

I LOVED this whole post and plan to get the book and start reading. I really do believe that what we project is what we recieve and if we expect the worst, that is usually what we get as well. Thanks for sharing this. :)

I don't really believe in the whole mysticism/channeling/aura stuff, but otherwise, I see nothing but plenty of positivity and good advice.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Latest posts

Back