Ok maybe this will help some peeple

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Start

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have recently and still am actually going through the roughest time of my life .. I am splitting up with someone Ive been with for 3 freakin years and its killin my a$$. In the last few months I have lost a lot of weight, lost some good friends, been completely thrown off course, for a loop, on my head etc. All the crazyiness that goes with it all has visited me and stays for extended periods at time. Well Im here to tell you that some days I just say F*ck all this crap and I stand up and get really pissed off at her, and at the situation. I dont really have anyone I hang with or do anything with.. my friends kinda took off when all this went down and I was still hooked on the girl.. they couldnt believe it after the things she has dones so they said see ya later. So Here I am and its just me. Well Im here to tell you all that you can get just as mad as hell as I get at times and it will pull you out of the bottomless hell for a few.. maybe even a hour or so. Feels good temporarily but you know what? ANYTHING is better than staying in the Sh*t hole bottomless pit that I find myself in most of the time. Maybe I am starting to recover, I have no idea. But I do know that this is different than what I have experienced in the last few months. I have been trying to get straight answers from her but all she does is give me abstract answers... Blah.. wtf. I have figured out that women operate from a feel perspective where as men operate from a mechanics perspective ... a man wants to identify the issue and then try to fix it. the woman feels bad and just want to talk and then SOMETIMES feels better.. or sometimes it takes time for those feelings to go away if they ever do. Being a male, I have found myself constantly trying to fix what went wrong on my side but it doesnt really mean a **** thing if the girl isnt going to work with you and by not telling you anything.. what the heck are we males supposed to do.. guess we are just supposed to wait around and see what happens right? Well F*ck that! Ha! Feels good to say this. Anyone ever heard of a poison pen letter? A friend of mine said hey why dont you write one of those? I said wtf is that? She said its a letter you write where you just go off on the other person but you NEVER send it.. you just write it and then destroy it, burn it, etc. Well it helps alot. Guys are supposed to be 'tough' and not feel things according to stereotypes but let me tell you gals out there, we feel stuff and we feel it pretty **** bad.. unlike females, men arent really taught how to deal with these issues.. so most get to drinking, seeing other women, and just inact the tough-guy stereotype. Anyway just wanted to voice this and it feels good. I would recommend all you guys do it too, even on here for the rest of us to read. I'd like to read what you have to say even if no one else does. When you are alone or feel alone, even 1 person showing interest can turn a crap day into something positive.

There ya go!

Everyone,

Dont just read this... respond to it!!! Come on Im sure you all have thoughts I want to hear them!

It's good to see you so posative, New_Start. :D
I guess in times of crisis, you can either sink or swim.
And often when you sink, you kinda have to swim anyway... :p.
Been talking to you on chat, you seen WICKED.
Nice to meet you :)

Latest posts

Back