Do you like my new tattoo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever trancended time and space ?

• yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • time, but not space

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • space, but not time

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • time and space are illusions

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
E

eris

POST 666

I got it a few days ago. Im showing different angles, so you can see how it is not too easy to see it when I look face ahead. I am twisting in all kinds of weird ways, you should see the B reel :) I look a little distorted. There are still some blue streaks in my hair, but this camera is not picking them up too well. Yes, the back of my head is shaved.

I am going to get 3 very small stars behind my ear on the other side. I am also going to get SK437 done behind my bottom lip. This, and a few others, will be done in time. I already have 5 other tattoos; this one makes 6.

I like my new tattoo. I hope you do too, but it wouldnt bother me if you did not like it and you can tell me about it :)

go on, discuss my vanity :cool:

100919-040254.jpg

100919-035756.jpg

100919-040321.jpg

100919-041348.jpg

100919-040747.jpg

I can see you

I LOVE your tattoo! I also think you have gorgeous and very expressive eye's. You do only look about 20. Lucky, little duck.... :D

eris said:
I am also going to get SK437 done behind my bottom lip.

OW OW OW OW Haha you crazy!? :p That's gonna hurt like a *****!

The star looks pretty good. :) Awesome.

Lol, Eris. You have pretty eyes. I love the tattoo. Are you going to have more done to it? I think I might get a big star, a medium star and a little star on my lower leg. I want that done before I get my phoenix tattoo on my back.

Nice star! Nicer eyes though. I'd comment on the hair...........but....you know....

Seriously, though that's quite a stare. Me and u Eris...staring contest. Bring it

Wow, thanks everyone :):):)

Did it hurt ? Well, he scraped the top layer of skin off of my neck and I bled a litte bit, , but , na, not really that bad :) lol

It hurts but it is ok, just about anyone who isnt a pussy can take it. BJD is right, though. When I get my lip done it is going to hurt REALLY REALLY REALLY bad and I will bleed a lot. I cant wait :)

and thanks everyone who commented on my eyes...it is weird how my eyes look on camera. I have colorless eyes, and sometimes they reflect a bit of my surroundings. In real life, they often just look grey :p

vanilla - I am not going to get anything done to this tattoo, but I am going to balance it out on the other side of my neck with other stars. Maybe those stars have a double outline, and may be red. I have to think about it :) I think you should get both of those tattoos !!! That would be so cool. Is the phoenix going to be on your whole back ?

eris said:
It hurts but it is ok, just about anyone who isnt a pussy can take it. BJD is right, though. When I get my lip done it is going to hurt REALLY REALLY REALLY bad and I will bleed a lot. I cant wait

Yeah... getting a normal tattoo done on the arm, or leg, or even neck shouldn't be that bad... but the LIP??

Haha kudos to you, eris, for being tough enough to even consider doing such a thing willingly. :p In this case, I would have to wimp out!

lol

Latest posts

Back