So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The strength to do something I've been wanting to do for years and never got around to.

Meaw said:
Chop some wood at grandparents'. Just to get tired.

I like doing stuff like these. Helps to remove all the negative energy and always makes me feel good after.

Hopetracer said:
I want this ache to leave my head and eyes.

Headaches are the worst, especially around the head and eyes. Have you tried drinking water? <3

ladyforsaken said:
Meaw said:
Chop some wood at grandparents'. Just to get tired.

I like doing stuff like these. Helps to remove all the negative energy and always makes me feel good after.

I absolutely agree! When I feel negative energy it helps me so much to move my body. Have you tried yoga? <3

clarecui said:
Hopetracer said:
I want this ache to leave my head and eyes.

Headaches are the worst, especially around the head and eyes. Have you tried drinking water? <3

Pressure points also help temporarily, at least you feel less pounding. Try massaging the temples or pressing down the sides of the bridge of your nose for a few seconds at a time, right by the inner corner of the eyes.
Feel better, Hope!

Cavey said:
Inner peace... and a 600lb deadlift.

:D
I'll settle for a 300 lb bench press. Considering I haven't set foot in a gym in a decade, I probably can't manage half that anymore.
Although I could probably eat a 30 lb steak right now. Dunno if that counts. ;)

Richard_39 said:
Cavey said:
Inner peace... and a 600lb deadlift.

:D
I'll settle for a 300 lb bench press. Considering I haven't set foot in a gym in a decade, I probably can't manage half that anymore.
Although I could probably eat a 30 lb steak right now. Dunno if that counts. ;)
If you hold one in each hand you can use them for lateral raises and bite a chunk out on each upward motion. You can tell that I have put some thought into this ;)

Holy CRAP!
Could definately use you as a training partner to whip myself back in shape LOL!

Corineus said:
i want the feeling i get from red wine 24/7 ,how would i do that ?

Spinning around on yourself every 5-10 minutes or so should do the trick. Be sure to spin about 2 minutes a shot ;-)

To not have manboobs, so I don't have to wear a sports bra, and I can look like a normal male.

Latest posts

Back