lonely stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenpotters

Reaction score
Hi. At school I just can't talk to people. I try to work out some things to say before I have to talk to people and force myself to talk to them, but that doesn't help much, and I just end up getting out of there as soon as I can and don't say anything. I just keep so much inside me. I hardly talk and I hate it, and people ask me why I don't talk and I hate that. I wish people could get to know me, and I don't talk to my parents about anything important. I just feel anxious all the time and now I hate everything, I hate how good I am at pretending that I am happy and everything is OK but it's not. People just assume I'm shy. I am just so depressed but on the outside nobody will ever see that.

Hi! I think a good start would be to write down how you're feeling and what you want to to whoever. You may have social anxiety and it'd be a good step to write down how you're feeling and junk. Do you have any talents or interests you couldnmake friends
with? Like joining an art club or book club or something?

I think the best thing you could do right now is to slowly work on talking to your parents about stuff.

Even if it's only one of them, in private.

Talking to people in groups can be really intimidating. Try talking catching people when they're alone so they don't have a group of friends surrounding them - I personally find it so much easier to talk one on one. Of course, even that's hard to get a conversation going a lot of the times. Good luck to you!

Latest posts

Back