Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlikeasilhouette

Reaction score
just realized that i'm alone... forever.. no real friend/s who's gonna be there forever to listen and all that crap you see on tv/movies.
i have (used to have) friends, but they all come and go.. all of them.
and it ******* pisses me off. No one really ever gives a honeysuckle.
They're only there when they need (something from) you.
tumblr_l91t8oyQpp1qzjohfo1_250.jpg

We're here for ya :)

and you know, I hate it when people use people as well. Do you give into what try want, or do you put your foot down?

sometimes i try to fit in.. hoping that ill feel special in a way.. but yeah.. its just not me.. so i just stop

Hi and welcome. :) You should feel special without giving into selfish and thoughtless people and their whims. I think you're special just because you're a new person, I've never met before and have new and interesting things to say. :)

Nina said:
Hi and welcome. :) You should feel special without giving into selfish and thoughtless people and their whims. I think you're special just because you're a new person, I've never met before and have new and interesting things to say. :)

thanks so much nina :)

imlikeasilhouette said:
Nina said:

Might not know you, but just by your posts it's easy to see you are a great person, forget what others say, it's their own loss. :)

Derekmtl89 said:
imlikeasilhouette said:
Nina said:

Might not know you, but just by your posts it's easy to see you are a great person, forget what others say, it's their own loss. :)

Hii derekmtl89 i don't know if you were referring to me or Ninaa.. but
thanks for responding to my thread.. =)

btw i still feel like im the only one who feels this way..and the rest are just happy with their lives.. they have their own thing going on..
bahh..
oh well.
fts :/

I was taking to you :)

And don't feel that way, if you ever need to talk to anybody, just message me. :)

imlikeasilhouette said:
btw i still feel like im the only one who feels this way..and the rest are just happy with their lives.. they have their own thing going on..
bahh..
oh well.

No you are far from the only one. I always feel like everyone else is at some huge party
i haven't been invited to.
I have no life seriously. If there was a shop selling lives I'd be first in the queue.
Not to mention everybody else seems a lot more pulled together & responsible & sorted compared to moi.
i'm so floaty and inconsequential i
might as well not exist.

Derekmtl89 said:
I was taking to you :)

And don't feel that way, if you ever need to talk to anybody, just message me. :)

aww.. thanks. :)
ill pm you. some time. :D

cherrystar said:
imlikeasilhouette said:
bahh..
oh well.

No you are far from the only one. I always feel like everyone else is at some huge party
i haven't been invited to.
I have no life seriously. If there was a shop selling lives I'd be first in the queue.
Not to mention everybody else seems a lot more pulled together & responsible & sorted compared to moi.
i'm so floaty and inconsequential i
might as well not exist.

i cant lie to ya. and tell you that things are going to be ok.
i guess we just have to wait..for something to happen.. i just try to distract my self with other things.. such as the internet.
it doesnt change nor solve the problem but we cant change them.. we cant force them to feel the way we want them to.
but hey, i would love to be your friend.

Latest posts

Back