Poll: How do uKill time??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
www.alonelylife.com

I also DL and watch a lot of movies.

I am really obsessed with abandoned and condemned buildings.

I often walk for miles a day, and I check out these neat little trash holes.

There is just something about destruction and filth that is kind of beautiful to me *shrugs*

So, that takes up a lot of time.

I thought about going out for walks. I usually just waste my time gaming or something.

...with a semi-automatic rifle?

just kidding.

Nip/Tuck.... internet.... exercise....

Mostly, I write, whether it is blogging or whatever novel I'm currently working on. I also surf the net and visit my favorite forums and networking sites.

I read, paint, watch dvds, cook or sleep. :D

I spend a lot of time here, play videogames, read webcomics, icanhazcheeseburger
occasioanlly napping, reading,

youtube videos, the entire buffy the vampire slayer series is avalable online for video streaming
guitar and tons of bike ridding

I've also done a lot of cool stuff at meetup.com

I just went on a splunking trip last weekend it was awesome

evanescencefan91 said:
I spend a lot of time here, play videogames, read webcomics, icanhazcheeseburger
occasioanlly napping, reading,

youtube videos, the entire buffy the vampire slayer series is avalable online for video streaming
guitar and tons of bike ridding

I've also done a lot of cool stuff at meetup.com

I just went on a splunking trip last weekend it was awesome

Ive been trying to get involved with the locals from meetup.com but It seems to be an older group and no one my age... how did you find a group through them?

"Numbers would be everywhere" haha..

Video games. Or for something creative, writing computer programs in C++ or modifying/hacking games..
Or something new, like trying to bake something.

Take a hammer and take the clock down from the wall. Hit it hard till it breaks to pieces and stops working. There you killed it. (Y)

killintime.jpg

I collect sand. My collection is so large it's scattered
amoung beaches. Maybe you've seen some of it.

So you were the one who put sand near my salt water collection with salt water creatures aye?

Latest posts

Back