So Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drcynic

Reaction score
I'm just so lonely. It's four in the morning. I'm not tired. I just want someone to be with tonight. I have the TV on and I'm pretending they are talking to me :(

This is why I go to bed early. Otherwize i tend to feel depressed & lonely.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel so lonly. I adopted a cat to keep me company and he is so cute, so lovely.

sorry to hear about that. i've had sleepless nights too. to cure my sleeplessness, i started taking sleeping pills. after they stopped working, i started going to the gym in the afternoons after work instead of in the morning before work. this has helped. i'll bust my ass in the gym until i can't take any more pain, and then go home, shower, eat, and go to bed. i sleep pretty well now.

...and then on days when i miss a workout, i'll just stay up late watching the news and then jay leno, and then those dirty late-night infomercials until i start to feel sleepy.

Taking the sleeping pills is bad for the health you should go to the bed earlly and make it a habbit i know this would not be so good for you for some days but the results will bee seen after some days some gay feel lonliness when he or she is depressed or have nothing to do so this kinda of ideas come to the mind try to do some work also

I can't go to bed early. My work habits have me on a different routine than other people. I just hate being so alone at the hours when I'm awake and other people sleep.

Latest posts

Back