Alone in a World Full of People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola586

Reaction score
Does anybody feel alone even when they are in a relationship or even though they have family and friends around them? I don't understand this feeling nor can i really explain it...

some might say that is a human's need to be at one with the divine. a hunger. a sense of emptiness despite all the apparent fullness of our lives. others don't agree.

Lola--
I have felt that way at times. If I'm in the middle of a crowd I just don't relate to, I can feel very alone and my head just wants to sneak off and be somewhere peaceful.

Rev. JSD.....You are a complete inspiration this morning. My hair is straighter than usual because of your triumphant words. I'll also be humming "Man in the Mirror" all day at my art festivities, maybe it will coax my feet into not hurting so bad in heels. Thank You! :p

i have family and acquaintences but i still feel alone most of the time.

Nina said:
Lola--
I have felt that way at times. If I'm in the middle of a crowd I just don't relate to, I can feel very alone and my head just wants to sneak off and be somewhere peaceful.

Rev. JSD.....You are a complete inspiration this morning. My hair is straighter than usual because of your triumphant words. I'll also be humming "Man in the Mirror" all day at my art festivities, maybe it will coax my feet into not hurting so bad in heels. Thank You! :p

praise be

Just_Some_Dude said:
Nina said:

praise be

Oh, good God.

I need to burn some incense or sin heavily or something to counteract all this uber-righteousness. :p

Sinning is more fun.

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
Nina said:

praise be

Oh, good God.

I need to burn some incense or sin heavily or something to counteract all this uber-righteousness. :p

Sinning is more fun.

you make reverend sad :(

I'm with ya ctf...sinning= BIG fun!!!
((((Rev-jsd)))) Awww don't be sad...:( Just know in your heart, that YOUR words "saved" my hair from frizziness...gimme another PRAISE BE!

Latest posts

Back