Hello Fellow Loners

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1TCP6

Reaction score
Hi, I found this site I stumbled upon to be interesting, so here I am.
I've never been in this situation before; being friendless. Now, I'm not technically friendless by any means, only by my own standards. Long story short, I guess I'm in a position where all the friends I had drifted away all at the same time for their own reasons. If I were to say something to them they would disagree with me but you just know.
That's my situation. I'm a 22yo female and it's very nice to meet ya! :)

Welcome to the site :)

hi, i am new to this site. nice to meet you too. I am 28. I am lonely as can be, I do have some friends but I need more than they can give me and a lot of my previous friendships have ended. I don't know if I even care why anymore. Making and keeping real friends doesn't seem easy at all. Especially when you live in a foreign country like I do.

SherryGee, All In The Mind, Lonesome Panda, VanillaCreme, and Minus - Thanks for the welcomes!

Hi, welcome to the site :) Im a 23 year old female and feel in a similar position as you. I used to have friends but they all drifted away and now i find it hard to make new ones.

All In The Mind said:
1TCP6 said:
SherryGee, All In The Mind, Lonesome Panda, VanillaCreme, and Minus - Thanks for the welcomes!

Someone said thank you to me :D

Lol :)

StonedHitman, downbythebay, cheaptrickfan - Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back