anyone for help?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi: I am from china and my jo is an international sales person , I like my job. my products are smartcards . if you are interested in my products , you can search my website.

buymycrap.com

Hi: I am from china and working as an international sales person , Now , I want to tell you something about my product . smart cards , there are so many kinds of cards in my websites you can have a look at my website for the information , thank you !

my website is : buymycrap.com
my email is : buymycrap.com
thank you !

Hi: I am from china and my jo is an international sales person , I like my job. my products are smartcards . if you are interested in my products , you can search my website.

buymycrap.com

Hi: I am from china and working as an international sales person , Now , I want to tell you something about my product . smart cards , there are so many kinds of cards in my websites you can have a look at my website for the information , thank you !

my website is : buymycrap.com
my email is : buymycrap.com
thank you !

hi from china. your jo is an international sales person ?

hi from china, are you jo ?

hi jo from china :) It is you again :) Why are you speaking in the third person ? yes you mentioned before that you like your job

Hi from china :) I am guessing this is jo again. I dont want to look at your website. but youre welcome :) go away

caochhao said:
... jo is an international sales person...

I like that. It is no longer called a spammer, now it is an "international sales person."

caochhao said:
... I like my job

You sure must. You posted your message twice in a row in the same thread.

Latest posts

Back