W/E

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

nena

I'm at that point where you just want to crawl under something and die. I lurk through sites as this one, still unable to post my own thread. Everyone else's problem seem so much more then mine. So I keep mine inside and talk to no-one.

Its getting harder everyday to just cope with things. Even the simplest things as getting up is difficult. Today I walked across this bridge, one I cross everyday. The difference is today I actually began to climb the small fence,I wanted to jump and its all I was focused on. I lost the sounds of everything around me, I climb back down when a duck(yes, a bird) started swimming below, I didn't want to land on him. I realized then that I truly am alone, no one to talk to, no one to hang onto. I have no hope or views for the future.

Meh.. just a small rant - no need to comment. I don't know how to hold a conversation so might not even reply to you. I am a hopeless, useless waste of space for man-kind.

Hi Nena,

I know you may, and may not respond, but I'm glad you posted (and happy you didn't squish the ducky! :) ). You shouldn't minimize your struggles. Sure, there are some that have had great catalysts to their pains, but we are all equal in our pain and loneliness. I don't have a big, disappointing story to my loneliness, but I am lonely. That's why I'm here.
I don't think I've seen you online for a while, so welcome back. There's a lot of conversations going on here, good ones, and don't be surprised if many jump here to say hi to you. If there's anything you want to talk about, rant on. I like to have others to voice to and just chat with, so let us be that person for you.

Thanks for the welcome back. But I was still lurking this site, one of the few I do lurk through. (just not logged on)

Thanks Teach (hugs)

nena said:
Meh.. just a small rant - no need to comment. I don't know how to hold a conversation so might not even reply to you. I am a hopeless, useless waste of space for man-kind.

There may be no need to comment, but I feel I must. I don't know you, but I suspect you are not hopeless or useless. I also suspect you are quite the opposite and have a lot to offer people if they'd give you the chance.

Hope that helps a little. Sometimes people need to hear these things.

No one is hopeless or useless. It is those who think that who are not as successful. Everyone has that chance to become everything. A little outgoingness may lack now, but over time you may gain some outgoing. Good luck nena :D. Don't do anything you can't live to regret.

Latest posts

Back