Penpal...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would love a penpal or chat buddy. We could email, use im, maybe I will activate my twitter account, maybe even Facebook. Just PM me. I like to talk about anything.

ashleyforachange said:
I would love a penpal or chat buddy. We could email, use im, maybe I will activate my twitter account, maybe even Facebook. Just PM me. I like to talk about anything.

Hey I'm a 22 year old guy. I would gladly to chat with you. PM me if interested.

Do people still write letters? My handwriting is dreadful but I think I could make a more meaningful connection with someone sans @hotmail.com

Just an observation that may not be worth anything but Ashley came here look for people to talk to.

ashleyforachange said:
I would love a penpal or chat buddy. ... Just PM me.

Some people expressed interest in talking to Ashley, with some of them seemingly setting the condition that Ashley had to PM them first if she wants to talk to them.

I wonder if that is going to work this time. Ashely made that post over a week ago and as of yet she hasn't been back to the forum. If no one has accepted her invitation and PMed her, then the system didn't send out a mail to her, informing her that she has a PM. Is it possible that she never checked back yet because because she felt there was no interest in her offer?

Latest posts

Back