Hey!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colette

Reaction score
Hi All! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My life's been a little upside down lately but it seems to be getting back normal - whatever that is. :D But I have been thinking of you all.

Let's see...where to start..?...I'm moving which is a good thing but with it comes the anxiety of transition. I'm planning to make a deal with my husband's creditors which will bring on more anxiety. Looks like I have a lot of anxiety coming my way.

I found this great apartment in a mock tudor style home with four apartments (not sure if you have those whereever you all are), they are set up with four doors, two facing forward and two on the side and 2 apartments on each side. The house was built before 1978 so it has some beautiful moldings, wood floors, french doors, glass knobs, and stain glass. Also the rooms are big and I have a closet in every room. Cosmetically its a mess. I'll need to replace tiles and fixtures and paint because right now all the walls are white and I like warm colors like soft cocoa, tan and mustard. I would not have gotten this place if it wasn't for a wonderful real estate agent who thought I was nice and was willing to overlook the credit check and persuade the landlord to sign a lease.

I still feel lonely. I've been out with friends recently and having been doing a lot at the museum I volunteer for but I can't help but feel lonely. I gave my two best friends as references for the agent and she said that I was truly loved. And I am. But basically I only have those two besides my sister and some random aquaintances. I think its harder to find friends as I get older. It seems everyone already has their group and doesn't need a new member unless of course the person has something fantastic to bring to it.

Well, I am grateful for what I have and what I have to look forward to. Guess I'll have to work on accepting my situation and hope for the best.

Sorry this was so long but I felt the need to vent.

Thanks for listening and love to you all.

Latest posts

Back