One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Something big, something small....anything.

I'll start:

I managed to give my five year old a shower tonight without her drenching me like she usually does. :p

I gave the cats real turkey. One of them gave me this "HUUUUUUUUH" look that was quite amusing.

Maybe later I will take another walk.

These are the extent of my accomplishments.

I had a dream where a original melody was playing.. i woke up, and the first thing i did was to record it on the computer. Now i forgot the melody, as i usually do with such dreams, but now i have it recorded.

I don't know how common it is for people to have dreams which inspire musically, but i do, though i usually forget whatever was "playing".

I only fell asleep once during a 3hr conference/seminar this morning.

That's quite an accomplishment, considering the topic: school liability law.

i completed another day of work without going insane on a stupid person. go me!

I got some sleep today, after being up for at least two and a half days with little sleep. And I gave him some space.

Wow. I really like this thread :D.

Unfortunately . . I didn't really accomplish much today.

Uhhhmm . . yep. Nothing.

I'll try again tomorrow ;___;.

I rode in a car. With a girl. For a total of like, 80 miles today. And talked to her. And took her to IHOP. And I was never uncomfortable once.

I SMELL VICTORY, AND IT IS WROUGHT IN IRON AND STREAKS OF CRIMSON UPON THE CORPSES OF THE SLAIN

And by that I mean I previously took this same girl to see Alegria last week and had a blast.

I don't know what the fresia it is. I think she's just a friend. But whatever it is it's pretty cool and it feels good man.

Awesome, Brian! :)

OK, it's 5:41 a.m. and Im up, and half dressed for work. lol, that's an accomplishment. :D

I have helped the shop i work at a few times this week ( they help me) ....and earned some extra coin. Everyones happy ;)

I have just put the final dabs on a jetty I was painting. I also did my morning run and have been chatting away with my internet buddies, while watching my paint dry!! :) I still have a sore throat though and a stuffy nose....

I successfully got all my kiddos to turn in their homework.

Trust me, that's a bigger feat than it sounds like.

lol

Latest posts

Back