One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonewanderer said:
I did another good deed today, there were some kids bicycling in the 5 lane street and I didn't slow down, didn't switch lanes. That's right, I introduced the fear of death to them, they'll thank me when they're older and grow some common sense.

People switch lanes so they don't hit bicyclists. If you hit them, it's vehicular homicide.

So I don't think what you did was a very smart move. :p

SilentComfort said:
I had a dream where a original melody was playing.. i woke up, and the first thing i did was to record it on the computer. Now i forgot the melody, as i usually do with such dreams, but now i have it recorded.

That's awesome! :D

I don't know how common it is for people to have dreams which inspire musically, but i do, though i usually forget whatever was "playing".

I have dreams like that! Sometimes they're full songs with voices singing and lyrics but those songs don't really exist or at least I've never heard them before. I don't have the musical skills to record the melody or anything so it does suck a bit when I forget them.

What have I accomplished today? Well I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed for once, I feel quite peaceful, I think that's an accomplishment in itself.

I made Jambalaya today:) pretty much from scratch.

(i pesonally hate Jambalaya so I dont even know what it tasted like)

I stayed clear of alcohol & actually enjoyed the pep rally at school today to some extent...even though the band completely sucks ass compared to my old HS band & the cheerleaders are...not being mean here but...if you see any of our cheerleaders coming, hide the vending machines...

Feeding cats is SUPER important. They are the best ones ever. :D

I did the washing up. For the whole house. And hoovered everything.

Danielle said:
I fed my cats... tho I do that 2 times a day.. everyday...

Interesting thing about cats is that when you are an animal lover, no matter how much they use you, tame you, break something, they always still keep your mood happy :D

Yesterday we had to wash my brothers fat ass cat, really fat ass cat. He was going under some stress and shat himself, big time. Spent half the day washing his sorry ass. He is huge, so he eats and shits a lot too.

As for today, I feel like it is complete failure. Only bad news and shitty feeling.

echo said:
I have dreams like that! Sometimes they're full songs with voices singing and lyrics but those songs don't really exist or at least I've never heard them before.

Cool!

Today i got up 6 AM, something i haven't done in forever.

There was a car wreck out in front of my house :O

So, long story short, I gave some strange girl a ride to work today.

Latest posts

Back