One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to clean up my daughter's very messy room, did some laundry, cooked and cleaned.

I convinced a young man in California that gravity is an illusion.

I wonder if he is floating around his apartment...

I tried to keep someone from making a situation incredibly awkward.

Not sure if I helped or not.

But I tried. :p

I finished my lesson plan and got all of my worksheets done and ready to be copied.

Took my dog to work with me. He loved it, and was so happy to not be left alone in the apartment.

They weren't there ^_~ Im a dog walker, and I've seen my boss take his dog on walks with clients, so thats where I got the idea. Mostly I just need to be careful that my dog and my job dog get along. My dog was kind of a jerk but he chilled out.

eris said:
I re-arranged the furniture and found 4$ and a little gorilla-man

score !

Got through two lessons. They were fairly honeysuckle but I think an improvement on some I've had. So it's all good. :cool:

For a cold winters day , the weather as been great , so i have walked about 25 mile today to a local beauty spot and back.

113367_abd9688e.jpg

It was lovely up there

There is even a newish song about the area :cool:

Went out and enjoyed the day for once! What a GREAT day with such wonderful weather! Helped take the dogs to the vet, went to the college assessment, got the paper with the classes and now I just need to wait until registration opens up! YEAH! Wooh!

Latest posts

Back