One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a pile of dishes I let sit for too long, did laundry, and swept. I'm always reluctant to do house chores but the time flies when I do and my mind gets clear by focusing on immediate simple tasks.

not today but this week....passed my promotion exam at work with maximum. thank God it`s over. now I can finally get some sleep, lol.

zero said:
not today but this week....passed my promotion exam at work with maximum. thank God it`s over. now I can finally get some sleep, lol.

Congratulations, zero! Glad to see you around again. All the best with your work. :)

edamame721 said:
Did a pile of dishes I let sit for too long, did laundry, and swept. I'm always reluctant to do house chores but the time flies when I do and my mind gets clear by focusing on immediate simple tasks.

Know how you feel 100% with that. Housework is never done, is it? Especially when living in an old crummy unit with super old carpeting. Plus our two maniac cats that turn half the house upside down every night with their antics, lol.

Went Pokemon Go hunting with my flatmate and his friend, then we went to a party and I had a good talk with a group of people there. Got to know my flat mate a lot better too and I like him. I think having moved out is going to change my life a lot.

There are several positive things i accomplished recently and the biggest one is yet to come this year.

Stood up to a woman at work when she was clearly in the wrong and was bitching to everyone false information.

Restarted my gym membership...for some reason I always feel hugely depressed after a session I have no clear idea why...but I'm going to continue with it as it will maybe have longer term benifits ...just accept the short lived low ...several hours after a session...and I really need to make more effort generally anyway.

sothatwasmylife said:
Restarted my gym membership...for some reason I always feel hugely depressed after a session I have no clear idea why...but I'm going to continue with it as it will maybe have longer term benifits ...just accept the short lived low ...several hours after a session...and I really need to make more effort generally anyway.

That's interesting because I usually get the opposite feeling after being at the gym. I wonder why that is.

Guess it's because the exercise releases endomorphins in the brain...although in my case it appears to release something more akin to stilton cheese and I always found stilton had a particularly nauseous aftertaste. : )

I not only made food (waffles), but they also happened to be some of the tastiest I have made, PLUS I went to training after ^_^

I managed to assemble a new hoover and get it working. Piece of cake for guys maybe, but a major achievement for this woman with no experience of that kind of thing.

Latest posts

Back