One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and no. Of course not.
After all, that would probably be a good thing. God forbid that happens to me.
I'm a bit relieved though. Screw desk jobs.

TheRealCallie said:
Aww, I'm sorry.  Any other potential opportunities that look appealing to you?

One for now, I'm waiting. But besides that, no, not right now.

:(

I'm optimistic though. Not going to let that get me down.

I got some new clothes for work. I absolutely suck at clothes shopping, particularly dressy (i'm an odd shape and usually go baggy). I'm grateful for the woman in the store who picked things out, advised me and commented. I was sorted in 30 minutes for something that I would probably be still thinking about otherwise.

Cleaned up the balcony for winter, a work and a half. Sad to say goodbye to the summer flowers, but I'm looking forward to next season! Going all in on Zinnias

JSMGOzr.jpg

Carl Nicola said:
Cleaned up the balcony for winter, a work and a half. Sad to say goodbye to the summer flowers, but I'm looking forward to next season! Going all in on Zinnias

JSMGOzr.jpg

So beautiful. :)

TheRealCallie said:
I accomplished getting my children to work together on chores.  Yes, there was fighting, but it happened. lol

I have one child and she can't even work together with herself. :club:

Well, I finally did it! I was thinking about buying a summer house for a while but I was not feeling ready for this purchase yet because I've never bought something so big before and it was kinda frightening. However with my parents' support I feel more confident about it for a couple of months and today I started transactions to buy an apartment in Budva :) It has a nice terrace and a great sea view. Montenegro is such a nice country, you should all visit it one day.
1024x682.jpg

had a good work out gym session and i think i did alright at work. though it's usually hard to tell.

i brushed my teeth this morning

i moved the margarine to the middle shelf of the fridge

Latest posts

Back