One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it was reading my bible and praying to Jesus because he can help. When I’m down he lifts me, and looking into the bible always make me feel better.

priscella said:
I bet you got a wooden one.  lol   priscella...

Nope and for a good reason I wont get in to on the forum lol.

Finished said:
Thanks for the laugh. I didn't expect to see talk of a toilet seat here. Ha! ha!

You're welcome lol.

Today I did the final successful testing of a three month long electronics project. I failed about 20 or so times before getting to this point. I wanted to give up several times. Instead, I set it aside and then came back to it later. But, I never gave up. Woohoo! It's working great now.

I built a shed. Well, I didn't build it today. I added finishing touches. The build took seven weeks. Tomorrow I'll caulk its cracks and declare it complete. But that means I'll have the same accomplishment tomorrow...which accomplishes nothing.

I awoke to gun fire again. The Phoenix police ignore just about everything now. Violent crime is "down" because it's being ignored. None of the bullets hit me. So, that's positive. Yeah!

Finished said:
I awoke to gun fire again. The Phoenix police ignore just about everything now. Violent crime is "down" because it's being ignored. None of the bullets hit me. So, that's positive. Yeah!

I lived 15 years in the Phoenix valley.  One house was on the east end.  I found a .44 slug embedded in my wall next to my front door once.  We moved to a less isolated neighborhood sometime later.  Having always lived east of the city I never encountered any of the Phoenix criminal element.

What I found really umbrageous was the wrong way drivers.  Sure were a lot of them.  I never understood the act of victimizing an innocent stranger where there was nothing to gain.

The number of guns going off at night has increased a lot since police became nearly inactive. I watched two drive bye shootings and I was shot at once. The bullet only missed me by three feet. Drugs and prostitution is a real problem now too. I used to go out for long nightly walks. I had to stop that. It was getting too dangerous.

Yeah, we've had quite a few wrong way drivers and some deadly collisions. They happen for a variety of reasons. But, drugs and/or alcohol as usually involved.

One of the managers brought in treats from Tim Hortons at work. Not a huge fan of Timmy's, but I appreciated the sentiment.

krustywazoo said:
One of the managers brought in treats from Tim Hortons at work.  Not a huge fan of Timmy's, but I appreciated the sentiment.

That's nice. Sounds like a nice atmosphere you got in the workplace.I'm working remotely today but sometimes I get cakes from customers

Latest posts

Back