One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
Ran my fastest 5K time since taking a 2 month break (26:36), so I'm almost back to where I was before that.

It was also the second-fastest time I've run since high school.  After that I followed up with push-ups, sit-ups and other ab exercises.

I feel better, and I'm getting faster, but I only notice a slight change in my looks, even though I was running a fair amount through most of last year.  My main goal isn't even to go fast, I just try to work harder because it burns more calories.  I just want to get rid of this stomach fat once and for all.

I thought I read somewhere that lifting was actually better than running for losing weight, but covid shut the gyms down, and I can't afford it, so I run because it's all I can do and even if it's not the best solution, it's better than nothing.  I just hope this is actually doing something though.

That's really great! Way to go! 

There's a lot of free, online virtual 5K marathons, that you can do on your own. If you ever want more motivation.

I finally sat down to practice makeup.
I DON'T KNOW WHY THE IMAGES ARE SO HUGE AAAAA!

8cmr9rN.jpg

FL0d0lk.jpg

Helped a doctor login to her SIUI application. It really made me happy I managed to help, she was so stressed out and afraid she won't manage to do her work for the rest of the day

I had to stop running for about a month due to snow and extreme cold weather, but I seem to be bouncing back to where I was pretty quickly. I'm back down to 26:51 as of today, for 3 miles.

TheSkaFish said:
I had to stop running for about a month due to snow and extreme cold weather, but I seem to be bouncing back to where I was pretty quickly.  I'm back down to 26:51 as of today, for 3 miles.

That's great! Keep up the awesome work!

Latest posts

Back