VIDEO YOU NEED TO SEE

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
OK, so maybe this doesn't exactly qualify as a "success story"... but I'm calling it a positive experience. I'm a scifi nerd and I love all things having to do with space, so when I came across this clip from a documentary, I was sorta touched by it. Just sit back and spend the next ten minutes of your life watching this, and think about how huge the universe is and how small we are. Cheesy, I know. But do it anyway.

Thank me later.

[youtube]kJoMDq4AyLc[/youtube]
here's the link if you wanna watch it HD/widescreen:

P.S. Now I need to find a way to get to experience this for myself... hmmmm... lol

awesome! i really enjoyed that video, thanks for posting it. i've planned on going out there too:):D i have children so i might have to go the cryogenic (or similar) route, because i'd never leave as long as they are still here. they are the only reason i'm staying alive.

so i've figured that when i am on the brink i want to donate myself, specifically to be preserved and shot off far into outerspace.

i wonder what is going to find me? i wonder where i'll wake up if i wake up? i'm quite sure i'm going to do it.

csmswhs said:
i wonder what is going to find me? i wonder where i'll wake up if i wake up? i'm quite sure i'm going to do it.

Those are the same thoughts that run through my mind when I think of cryogenic freezing. :p heh

WHAT YEAR WILL IT BE WHEN I WAKE UP?? :p awesome!

Badjedidude said:
OK, so maybe this doesn't exactly qualify as a "success story"... but I'm calling it a positive experience. I'm a scifi nerd and I love all things having to do with space, so when I came across this clip from a documentary, I was sorta touched by it. Just sit back and spend the next ten minutes of your life watching this, and think about how huge the universe is and how small we are. Cheesy, I know. But do it anyway.

Thank me later.

[youtube]kJoMDq4AyLc[/youtube]
here's the link if you wanna watch it HD/widescreen:

P.S. Now I need to find a way to get to experience this for myself... hmmmm... lol

What?

You just discovered British Television?

Its James May, he earns a lot and gets funding for his shows, has a pilot licence and does cool things, like building a complete house out of lego bricks.

^^^OOOOhhh I'd heard about the LEGO house! :D I didn't know this was the guy, though.

And as I don't live in the UK, I don't see much Brit TV. :p

alonewanderer said:
I watch "topgear" does that count?

I suggest you watch the episodes where they are in America. They just love mocking you, and they are right :p

Latest posts

Back