Why don't ALonelyLife members all date each other?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
That is very insulting to members of this forum.

Not even a little bit.
TheRealCallie said:
Um, what is? 
If a matchmaker thread gets made, it most likely will bring in a lot of people matching completely ridiculous couples together like me and X or something like that.  People who clearly dislike each other.  Or people just being silly and joking around, which is also known as sarcasm and bullshitery. 
I was, however, being serious about making them and giving them a shot since the singles thread went over reasonably well.

So yeah, I'm not really sure what's insulting....

I think its been done before hasnt it, seem to remember some thread like that, or maybe it was in the chatroom.  And it went exactly like that, more the silly joking around.

Joturbo said:
Oh fug it :)

Joturbo and Sarah G.

Have I got the concept right...please don't leave me hanging here...but her voice...oh God think I'll'll get my coat :p

lol, that's kind of the concept, but I think they were talking about other people matching people.  Like I would match you and Sarah G, not you matching yourself.  I could be wrong though.  And I suppose people could match themselves and have it work.
We do have an ALL crush thread, but I believe that one is just in fun.

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Oh fug it :)

Joturbo and Sarah G.

Have I got the concept right...please don't leave me hanging here...but her voice...oh God think I'll'll get my coat :p

lol, that's kind of the concept, but I think they were talking about other people matching people.  Like I would match you and Sarah G, not you matching yourself.  I could be wrong though.  And I suppose people could match themselves and have it work.
We do have an ALL crush thread, but I believe that one is just in fun.
Yea I was sort of joking...my sense of humour bypass....but Sarah G...oh God behave Jo :club:

Oh and when I said a few names come to mind...

I wasn't going to say but... TheRealCallie and Richard_39

:p ;)

LifePath1 said:

Good lord, that would never work.  He would always be trying to top me when it comes to sarcasm and bullshitery.  lol    Not that he could, mind you.  :club:

But seriously, I would likely give a few people here a chance (IF I wanted to date), but I don't do LDRs.

LifePath1 said:

LOL Nope. Wouldn't work out. She'd end up killing me. Not that I'd mind all that much ;-)

But it would come in the way of me staying single for the rest of my life and I simply cannot have that :D

If you do win a couple of million at the lottery thought, I'd take it as a kindness if you sent a few thousand my way lol.

See! You two would be perfect for eachother! You two are even too grumpy to admit it! It's like you're both begging the other one to say something, it's kinda cute.. It's like you two are back at school.. ;)

LifePath1 said:
See! You two would be perfect for eachother! You two are even too grumpy to admit it! It's like you're both begging the other one to say something, it's kinda cute.. It's like you two are back at school.. ;)

That's actually very kind of you to say, but no lol.
I've been down that path before. While no one can really take me at face value because no one really knows me, it isn't exagerated to say that while I try to be a good father, I'm a very terrible boyfriend. In every sense. I wouldn't wish me on any girl unless she'd done something horrible and inhumane to someone else. All my previous ex-girlfriends have concurred to this, save one, who's currently insane lol.
So my respects to Callie or anyone else, but my intents for the foreseable decades are purely platonic. I've been single for over 10 years now. I'm not really in a hurry ;-)

Richard_39 said:
LifePath1 said:

That's actually very kind of you to say, but no lol.
I've been down that path before. While no one can really take me at face value because no one really knows me, it isn't exagerated to say that while I try to be a good father, I'm a very terrible boyfriend. In every sense. I wouldn't wish me on any girl unless she'd done something horrible and inhumane to someone else. All my previous ex-girlfriends have concurred to this, save one, who's currently insane lol.
So my respects to Callie or anyone else, but my intents for the foreseable decades are purely platonic. I've been single for over 10 years now. I'm not really in a hurry ;-)

Hehe just trying to help a brother out! At least you're single by choice!

LifePath1 said:
Hehe just trying to help a brother out! At least you're single by choice!

Well on that front, I accept donations. You can make it out to "The Foundation for the Future Education and current Anti-Starvation Effort for the Welfare of Richard's Daughters".
Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your credit card number ;-) lol

Callie, you put me like a bad example? or put X as in anyone you don't get along with?

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
Callie, you put me like a bad example? or put X as in anyone you don't get along with?

No, I meant you.  Are you saying you WOULD date me?

"Are you saying" like Cathy Newman. At this point, you argue with most people so the X could still be appropriate.

Edit: Old PC doesn't let me comment if I take too much time :s

ardour said:
^Well you guys are always arguing. That's how it often starts...

face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png

Well, considering who Callie argues with, I'd suggest she starts getting used to the idea of polyamourous relationships, if it's any indication, she'll date half the forum :D

*hides*

Latest posts

Back