i was feeling beaten and broken this morning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmswhs

Reaction score
and it was very hard to hold back tears. i kept holding them back but they kept dripping out anyway.

then i dragged myself to my car to go the store and i got in and turned on the radio and then this came on [youtube]lGPU45dD234[/youtube]

and this [youtube]XleOkGsYgO8&ob=av3e[/youtube]

and a bunch of other good songs all in a row so i just kept driving. i floored it and went out of town then turned around

I'm glad the music made you feel better. I have that Album of the American Rejects with that song on it. :)

Sometimes I get in my car and drive just so I can blast some music. There's nothing like screaming down an open stretch of highway with good music to lift the spirits. :)

(((Csmswhs)))

thank you so much, it means more than you'll ever know, i truly hope you are making it through too

I know, sometimes I feel like that too... but music lift my spirits. Great songs you were hearing. So glad you felt better :) :) :)

{{{{csmswhs}}}}

I hope you're feeling better. I love to crank music when I'm feeling rotten myself...Like now.....Stone Temple Pilots is set at earsplitting and I'm feeling a tad better. I won't hear right for the rest of the week but for now, I sense an improvement in my state of mind

Why does it hurt so much when you hold in your tears?
Why did you?

I started allowing myself to do it a few months ago and it seems to come out of nowhere and I instinctively still stop myself. The most I've been able to muster is a little water works, but I am not forcing myself to do it. I am trying to just let the way I feel flow.

One time though I was just laying in bed one night and felt as if I was sucked into a black hole; no one cares about you at all or hasn't since you could wipe your own ass. That one really hurt to hold in, but it was late and I had to go to bed. I find it amazing I was able to. It felt deep. I really wish I had let myself do it that time. I actually chuckled when I stopped, that felt stranger than the actually crying spurt and accepting of reality. There is someone still living down there perhaps.

If I drove I would attempt mobile music, but I've failed every time I take the driving test. I just get so nervous. I honestly have quit on trying to drive, knowing full well the implications. A "joy ride" as it were is yet another massively common aspect of life to which I am not a part of. I just do it illegally when I have to.

Did it make you feel better?
I hope so.

Latest posts

Back