where on earth are you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

eris

What kind of town do you live in ?

Is it a mega-city, is it farmland ?

What country are you from ?

Do you live on the Island of Malta ?

I live on the outskirts of the Pittsburgh area in a city called Washington. (southwestern pennsylvania) .It is a real honeysuckle place with honeysuckle people. It is very...not nice

These guys on Youtube drove though some of it ripping on the whole thing, lol. I can tell from his accent he is not from the area at all.

This video is hilarious

bundangbear drives through a very economically depressed area, Washington, Pennsylvania.

[youtube]/v/qad0CiYAUcE?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/youtube]

" if youre from Washington, Pennsylvania, you probably aint watching this, cause you aint got the internet"

this is def my favorite comment on this

"The cop's in Washington Pa are worthless!! my 85 year old uncle was stabbed trying to protect himself from some young thug and the cop didn't do a **** thing to stop it they didn't even arrest the young guy who stabbed my uncle.. The hookers there too are too busy trading favors with the popo... Nothing but a bunch of punk ass bitches..!!"

Meeker68 2 months ago

/

I live in a small town of 5,000. It has a bit of urban sprawl going on. 10 years ago, it was only a population of 2,000. It has now doubled due to homebuyers/builders coming up from the city of Baltimore which is directly below us just over the maryland line. Cheaper housing here, than in maryland for them. O_O.

I live outside of this small town, in a wooded area, where a local company grows forests of white pine and harvests it for their manufacturing needs.

I wish I lived in the city though, the people here are too conservative-minded for me.

Hi-
I live in "Sactown". I like it a lot here. Our big art museum is having their grand opening of their $100 million expansion on Sunday. It's gonna be sick! :D
I used to work in northwestern PA and have been in the Pittsburgh area. My condolences to you :)

Teresa

yikes, where is that lone wanderer?

I live in Iowa city IA

ya we put all of our creativity into the name it's about 30 mins southwest of cr

kinda small mainly a college town with coraville one block away which is pretty decent sized

it's alright, some people thing of iowa as small town conservative, but the cities in eastern Iowa are pretty liberal, we have towns/ cities and everything

alonewanderer said:
I live in the city that's known as "Location to deadliest mass killing on a u.s. military base" and "Worst mass killing in America prior to 2007" but it still ranks in the top deadliest list.

:/
Hey Killeen! Fort Worth here! Always nice to meet fellow Texans whenever and wherever.:)

I live in East Europe, in relatevly small town on world scale.

Thanks everyone for your replies :)

SofiasMami said:
...and have been in the Pittsburgh area. My condolences to you :)

Teresa

LOL:p thanks

there are more DANGEROUS places, there are WORSE GHETTOS

But I really really think the most ECONOMICALLY DEPRESSED area in the US is southwestern PA. There are worse off cities in the country ( ex: Flint, Michigan) but the ENTIRE part of the state is like this.

The collapse of the steel industy and the consolitations of all the coal mines really destroyed a lot of familes in the past 25 years. The ONLY thing left to do here is be a truck driver.

I remember when I was a little girl...like 7 or 8. This was the worst. There was 25% unemployment because everything shut down around the same time in the late 80s.

Oh, and the pollution. LOL. It is THE most polluted place on the east coast ( yes worst than NY ) and I heard back in the 70s it was even WORSE, and it was hard to see across the street.

So, eveyone move to Pittsburgh...if you hate life, that is :(

I think its funny in the video how they keep saying " and Im not rippin on it in any way"/ LOL. They really are :p

Calm said:
I live in East Europe, in relatevly small town on world scale.
Me too! I live in a secluded mountain town in nowhereland, Romania; some 5 km from the Ukraines. From where do you hail?

eris said:
What kind of town do you live in ?

Is it a mega-city, is it farmland ?

What country are you from ?

Do you live on the Island of Malta ?

I do actually live on the Island of Malta!! :D

I am from a small country side town in Wales though and I am always day dreaming about living in Idaho....only because I saw it on tv once and the loved the look of the countryside there.....

i live in the historical state of virgnia...work in the capital city of richmond...and reside in the country which is new kent county...

virginia%20map.gif

richmond-550x385.jpg

2ecabafdefac3a8562db0c1d1790c48b.jpg

Virginia%20is%20for%20Lovers%20Logo.jpg

Minty said:
I am from a small country side town in Wales though and I am always day dreaming about living in Idaho....only because I saw it on tv once and the loved the look of the countryside there.....

I couldn't resist the compulsion to post this :p

[video=youtube]

im in south east england in the fens, ah england, where everyone looks at the floor and stands around apologizing to each other...with fish and chips

In the west of England, the back of beyond. How I miss London.

And I have lived in western Pennsylvania, quite near Pittsburgh. Its not that bad. It has its advantages.

DVEUS said:
i live in the historical state of virgnia...work in the capital city of richmond...and reside in the country which is new kent county...

virginia%20map.gif

richmond-550x385.jpg

2ecabafdefac3a8562db0c1d1790c48b.jpg

Virginia%20is%20for%20Lovers%20Logo.jpg

I know Virginia well. My auntie lives in Fredricksburg, my cousin lives in Arlington and two of my old friends live in Richmond. Lovely state.

Latest posts

Back