Everybody lets fight loneliness together!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yajaira

Reaction score
I have been reading through all the threads and it all seems so hopeless and accepting of your fate to be alone

Im alone too have been for a while especially now that i just got out of a 4 year realtionship

What about if we all try and fight are loneliness try being more friendly and open with people talk a little bit more and whatever is in your head just say it !

maybe sign up for one of those dating sites and start meeting new people and going out more often

how about just going to a bar sit there and say hello to someone sitting next to you

or be bold and go to a club and dance and not give a f*ck

Im trying to be positive here!:D Im going to go for it, im going to try and fix what i dont like about my life!

I think we can all do it I did a few years ago i had moved across country knowing no one and tryed to meet people and thats how i got my boyfriend for 4 years sure it didnt work out but i tried and for those 4 years i was not alone.

maybe next time it could be forever

Be bold Be brave and dont give up on life think positive try and fix whatever you dont like

hopefully there are some like minded people here!

Yes! And if it goes bad we retreat here for comfort and to regain our courage. We could do challenges or something. Single person or group. Like, so and so, you have to talk to atleast one guy today, more than just hi how are you. Report back at 19:00 hours! Or everyone who signs up has to go to their favorite bookstore/section and talk to someone there.

hmmmm sounds like a plan! (except i would prefer to talk to women, shame that is almost impossible for me) :p

BitterLove said:
Yes! And if it goes bad we retreat here for comfort and to regain our courage. We could do challenges or something. Single person or group. Like, so and so, you have to talk to atleast one guy today, more than just hi how are you. Report back at 19:00 hours! Or everyone who signs up has to go to their favorite bookstore/section and talk to someone there.

YES GREAT IDEA!! I LOVE THE IDEA! LETS DO THIS ,COME JOIN US!

Great plan! I'm actually trying the datin sites plan.
Last weekend I was out in a club and met new people, but now I'm ill with a cold in bed.
Anyways wont stop me. I believe in it too. :)

OKay well i guess i will start ....i booked a flight today and im going to see an old friend and some family members in a few weeks.

I made one of those dating site things ( i know i know) and so far i got a few responses hopefully i can arrange a real date now

so thats a step away from being alone

anybody else?

cookie said:
Great plan! I'm actually trying the datin sites plan.
Last weekend I was out in a club and met new people, but now I'm ill with a cold in bed.
Anyways wont stop me. I believe in it too. :)

Thats great! hope you feel better soon and as soon as you do, get your self out there

alonewanderer said:
WHO IS THIS LONELINESS AND IS HE A BOSS WITH LEGIONS OF UNDEAD NINJAPIRATE ASSASSINS??? HE MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS!

Yes he pretty much is

As we get to know each other we can personalize the challenges more. I think itd be nice to know someone is waiting to hear how it turned out ;3

ddfddd.jpg

D: I guess I will just make sandwiches while the rest of you wield weapons. This always happens to me -__- *retreats to kitchen*

BitterLove said:
D: I guess I will just make sandwiches while the rest of you wield weapons. This always happens to me -__- *retreats to kitchen*

You get the elvish weapons, they are light but sharp and deadly. :p

SSSSWEET. I recommend everyone keep their distance, I'm always shooting teammates in L4D.

Latest posts

Back