When I'm at work, people always bother me when I want to be alone....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know EXACTLY what you mean ;)

I am fed up of being on my own , but when i am working i would rather be on my own ( i do like being surrounded by people though, like when i worked at sports centres)

I love meeting people and talking to them ....but i hate it when they pester me about what i am doing. Over the years i have done a lot of cleaning, painting, gardening, odd jobs ect , and it really does my head in when people say " youve missed a bit " , " you can do mine when youve done that " , " you get all the good jobs "
Its annoying me more and more....you have to smile like a idiot as though its the first time you have heard it when you really want to :club: ( i nearly put this on the pet hates thread ;))

I was doing some painting in a very long corridor at the sports centre , and i started near the gym changing at 5 am ....the gym opened at 7.00.
A t exactly 6.50 , i packed in and moved right to the other end of the corridor :)out of the way. In the corner of my eye i could see a bloke approaching. He stopped , looked up and down and said......." painting eh ?" :club:

It annoys me ;)

yeah, i know what you mean bro. it's like that at my job too. none of us have our own offices or cubicles. our desks are just out in the open, and people just bother me a lot of times for crap that i don't care about, especially on days when i'm EXTREMELY busy and can't be bothered.

it's the same story at home too. sometimes i just want to be alone in my room, listening to music or putting my thoughts on paper, or just lying in bed and thinking, but my two crazy, hyperactive, ever-optimistic brothers are always following me around and trying to get me to smile and be happy. not that i don't appreciate their efforts, but sometimes a depressed lonely introvert needs time alone to just sit around and process his feelings.

know what i'm sayin' G?

Mods close this topic...I've finally decided it's time for me to find a new job.

(Don't worry, I'll make a topic bitching about my new job when I get it)

lol, what bothered me was when I was doing something then I was called to do something else. I was like "Duuuuuuude, do not you see I am not done with this?!?"

I hated working :( Being bothered by people at work should not count as socializing lol

eris said:
I hated working :( Being bothered by people at work should not count as socializing lol

To be fair , the ones i was moaning about are more passers by than workmates.
I had the time of my life at some of the sports centres i worked at with the staff ( and customers) great days. We went out at weekends boozing. glastonbury, camping weekends ect. We had a lot of fun at work , and i really miss not working around people. :(
Copped of a few times too, including the love of my life who i saw for 10 years.

Latest posts

Back