Today sucked. Really.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boochan

Reaction score
I went to dinner with my girl friend. Her disgusting rich uncle in law who is basically a millionaire son broke up with his girl. So he took upon himself to say in front of me and everyone that me and my girl friend wont last.

I left the dinner and was forced back by my girl friend and the fact I have a contract worth a large amount of money with him. I then had to do cheers with him and watch his smug grin. Felt like I was completely under his thumb.

Feels bad man. In my head I pretended I pulled his tongue out of his mouth and stabbed it to the table and shouted "THAT IS ENUF FROM YOU SIR" who I wish I did. :(

I am home now I brought a 12 pack of whisky mix and I am in the process of downing them all so I don't have to remember how crap that dinner was. :D

Oh yeah and my dog chewed a hole in the wall.

Misery loves company, plain and simple. He lost his girlfriend and probably feels like crap over it, so he wants to drag you and your girlfriend down to the muck and mire with him. Just ignore him and forget his words. He's not a psychic and can't tell you that you're not going to last.

Latest posts

Back