LONELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I'M LONELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................................ ;((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

If you are feeling lonely, then you are not alone. Yet you are alone, so very alone.

im not lonely im never lonely whenever im all alone, only when im in a room filled with boring people that i dont really like do i ever feel alone :|

I am open to anyone of you guys. *spreads arms and use a magic wand to makes you all feel better* <^___^>

I feel lonely. All the time. But being around people doesn't really help it either :/

I feel you dude this is why im responding on the forum on a saturday night. The only friend I have right now is my pack of cigarettes, and im almost all out of friends.

BedlamBegger said:
It's ok! If I'm lonely, and you're lonely, we can be lonely together.

If you are both lonely together, then you are still lonely. What is the pont?

Clearly you are slightly confused as to the point of this community, Calm m'dear.

PurpleDays said:
Clearly you are slightly confused as to the point of this community, Calm m'dear.

There are two options for lonely person when getting together with someone:

A: Be together, enjoy each toher
B: Be still lonely

He clearly said they can be lonely together, this means option B. And since he is lonely now, what is the gain?

Somehow, we already are all still lonely, together.

Latest posts

Back