i cant sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishcon

Reaction score
iv been tryin to sleep for a few hours now bt whenever i lie down i just start bursting out in tears. my mind gets flooded with the hopelessness of the situation im in. I feel lik there is nowhere to turn, nothin left to try and nothin i can do to help this. and worest of all its all my fault and i know it. how can i sleep? how can i rest? how can i even look at myself in the mirror ever again, knwing that my selfidh desires and my lack of skill at life have dragged so many people i care about down so far. lives are ruined. i just dont know wat to do anymore. my optitions are gettin lower and lower every second i think about anything. soon there will be only 1 optition left. but as always i will be too cowerdly to do it, and instead commit the bigger crime of stayin in the life i find myself in now despite the fact that i am an unfair burden on the people who trried to care about me or help. i cant sleep

Irish...
Don't give up without a fight.
Some advice I was given when I was in a dark place (and unsolicited advice is the best, you don't have to listen to it and it is free)

Cry when you need to,
Eat if you're hungry,
Rest when you're tired,
and talk to someone

this place is good for the talking part, and check out the chat room
You are not alone, even if you think you are

Latest posts

Back