I don't know what to do with myself..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I'm too lonely and depressed.. I feel so f****** miserable! I can't do nothing about it! I keep on poisoning myself with cigarettes and I suffer extremely bad insomnia! I miss my lessons in the university and it's so bad, that's my third try study in a university and finally I got the subject I want! And now.. I'm ruining everything! Or it's the depression that makes me do it.. I'm helpless! It's like a illness!.. I don't want to be such a rag, I want energy and if I had it I would do so many valuable things! But I don't have the fuckin' energy! I don't know what to do about it! I feel so weak.. I'm not a person but a.. jellyfish.. I know that it sounds as self-pitiness and.. yeah.. maybe it's true! But I don't know what to do! I haven't got the energy and it's a physical think, not just the mental weakness and it's like an illness! I can't fight it! It doesn't depend on me! "Positive thinking" doesn't works! So does the "take the matter in hands" words.. It just doesn't work! It's illness! Sorry for all that babbling but I can't stand that anymore..

((hug))

Have you seen a doctor? Because, you know, they have pills that can help you with your depression.

marigold said:
I'm too lonely and depressed.. I feel so f****** miserable! I can't do nothing about it! I miss my lessons in the university and it's so bad, that's my third try study in a university and finally I got the subjec I want! And now.. I'm ruining everything! Or it's the depression that makes me do it..
I'm lonely and depressed too. And some days, it takes everything I have to get going. (have to work to eat, right?) Getting up and doing it in spite of it all. Not an easy thing to do.

marigold said:
I'm helpless! It's like a illness!..
Sometimes it is an illness, but sometimes, it's our way of running away...
but I'll be straight up with you...you can't run because whatever it is, it is with you. Now please, don't think that I am unsympathetic to what you're feeling, I can identify completely. But I do know that you have to fight this . Live in spite of it. Every day you make it through is a vicotory.
A lot of Life just plain sucks ass, I'll be the first to admit that. But there is much out there worth fighting for.
marigold said:
"Positive thinking" doesn't works! So does the "take the matter in hands" words.. It just doesn't work! It's illness! Sorry for all that babbling but I can't stand that anymore..
I honestly hope that what I've said here does not fit into "positive thinking" or "take the matter in hand". though it probably does. My heart is only to help.
I take an anti-depressant for my depression. It doesn't make it go away, but it takes the edge off and makes it a bit easier to handle. I take, on occasion, a med to help me get to sleep and stay there. Again, doesn't solve the problem, but helps me to rest.
And I do smoke as well. I don't quit becasue I'm not a quitter :D
I hope and pray that you will get through this. Again, my only motivation is to help.

Latest posts

Back