Hey everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jlonely16

Hi there,
I'm new to the forum.

Im 16 yr old male from NJ, USA.
I really feel like i can tell everyone here what i really want to say.

It sucks to be alone in white suburbia.
This may have happened because of a problem i had with a girl, and i came out looking like an ass...
but people still spoke to me.

I used to have friends, at least a few. I even had a best friend, whom i haven't heard from in a long, long time.
Of course he's the life of the party. I can be too, but rejection has made me vunerable. Much more so than i would ever want.
These past couple years have been a rough time for me, by myself.
Sure, i love my family, but that's not all there is to life is it?

I know if i moved away and got a fresh start i would be fine. I know when i go to college i'll make friends, because there's nothing about me that is unfriendly. It's just the way suburbia works. If your not in, your out. If you fall out, you can't come back in.

I need companionship. & it hurts that much more that i've had it, and now its gone.

But anyways, thanks for reading and i hope we can be friends.

Hi, Jlonely16, welcome to the forum. Your situation sounds so much like my high school experience, uggh, bad memories. Those years were hell for me.

Anyway, you seem very intelligent, and our intelligence is our greatest weapon. Someone will appreciate your intellect sooner or later.

Hey Jlonley,

BIG WARM BEAR HUG!

Welcome here. We would love to hear more about your life and why you are lonely.

It's okay that in teenage relationships, we make a LOT of mistakes and sometimes do stupid stuff. It's called Growing up! Go easy on yourself! The teen years were REALLY hard for a lot of people!

Keep your chin up!

LG.

Wow, Jlonely - sorry to hear you're so down! But really, high school is hard on everyone - even the people who seem to be 'the life of the part' (believe it or not). What you're feeling is natural because bad stuff happens & it's easy to get bummed out, & I'm sure we can all attest to that. At least you're here to try & talk it out. Things will get better & you seem to be confident about college, which is great. You will make some great friends there & you have a lot to look forward to :) Keep your chin up!

Latest posts

Back