I ******* KISSED HER

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
So life is not entirely shitty for one brief moment here in frigid North Idaho.

The girl I posted about previously came over for dinner tonight. I cooked up a bisque with a nice garden salad and yams. She left after a movie and some History Channel but came back in to let her car warm up.

We teetered on the edge of awkward silence until I awkwardly asked her if she would like to go out on Monday, and call it a date. I said I kind of liked her and that she wasn't such bad company.

Then I walked her to her car, and we ******* made out hardcore.

fresia YEAH, FINALLY.

I am seriously trembling right now. I don't know if I'm going to sleep at all tonight but I'm going to try. Holy fresia, this is awesome!

Brian said:
So life is not entirely shitty for one brief moment here in frigid North Idaho.

The girl I posted about previously came over for dinner tonight. I cooked up a bisque with a nice garden salad and yams. She left after a movie and some History Channel but came back in to let her car warm up.

We teetered on the edge of awkward silence until I awkwardly asked her if she would like to go out on Monday, and call it a date. I said I kind of liked her and that she wasn't such bad company.

Then I walked her to her car, and we ******* made out hardcore.

fresia YEAH, FINALLY.

I am seriously trembling right now. I don't know if I'm going to sleep at all tonight but I'm going to try. Holy fresia, this is awesome!

Asking her out was a bold move if you are not used with girls. Who initiated the kissing?

Very Nice! High Five!

borat-high-five.jpg

Latest posts

Back