What are you playing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
What video game are you playing right now?
What other games are you playing right now?

(NOTE - This thread has to do with video games, flash games, arcade games, etc. nothing in this thread should have nothing to do with anything sexual)

I just played a few hours of GTA IV getting my frustration out.

Since I finished Assassins Creed 2 I havent really tried to complete any other game. I've been dabbling for quite a long time. I'm just waiting for the new Assassins Creed to come out!

Assassins Creed is the best :cool:

Knight said:
nothing in this thread should have nothing to do with anything sexual)

maybe you should edit these few words or it could get dirty :D

oh and I used to love video games, but not really anymore. I dont know why.

GTA3 BEST GAME EVER

Right now I'm working on Kingdom hearts birth by sleep which is great fun I'm having a blast playing it :D

I'm also working my way through FFXIII , I just finally got to grand pulse I was stuck on this one boss for most of the summer

and of course I'm always dabling in guitar hero and such

:)

the new medal of honor. i just watche my friend play a few matches online and it looks pretty awesome. i will give it a try tomorrow.

I want New Vegas so badly but I might have to buy some wind resistant cycling gloves instead.

edgecrusher said:
the new medal of honor. i just watche my friend play a few matches online and it looks pretty awesome. i will give it a try tomorrow.

Playing medal of honor too! haha. i have a few complaints though. i think snipers are way over powered in online play and it's so difficult to see people cause everything moves! >_<

but anywho, i also play CoD:MW2 and Greg Hastings Paintball 2

Computer games i sometimes play runescape, infantry, and command and conquer.

oh and when i'm on facebook i'll sometimes play bejeweled blitz and robot unicorn attack ^_^

discolemonade said:
Im playing FInal Fantasy X2, bitches :p

lol. do you mean 2 or 12 ?

If you are talking about 2 for super nintendo - DONT GO IN THE CAVE UNPREPARED> you cant get out

If you mean 12 -

*sigh*

I was kind of dissapointed in 12 :( I really liked hunting all of the marks, though.

FF 7,8, and 9 are the best...

8 was so ROMANTIC

Final_Fantasy_VIII_001.jpg

my fav :)

Currently on modern warfare 2 again and Max Payne 2. IMO, FF7 is one of the best eva, closely followed by Mass Effect

JAYtheMAGNIFICENT said:
Knight said:
I still haven't played Mass Effect.

Play it! It's super, insanely awesome

agreed. those games are so amazing. play the first one and make sure you make decisions based on how you really would. then play the second one and see how those decisions affected the story and characters. mass effect 2 is the best sequel ever as far as im concerned because of the way they made decisions from the first game affect things in the second game. also... i love anything sci-fi.

Hmmm I'm thinking I'll get it soon. After I get Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition.

Latest posts

Back