What am I doing wrong??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawaiianlover87

Reaction score
I constantly help out my family. When They need money i try my best to give them what i have to spare.When they need work done there cars i try my best to make time to repair them. When They needed a place to go when they got kicked out of there place i let them move in with me for a couple months,regardless of how many good deeds i do for my family i get no thank you, no kiss my a**,or any kind of acknowledgement. Dont get me wrong i dont mind helping them i mean family's are suppose to be there for each other, In some way or another.What am i doing wrong to deserve such horrible actions towards me???

Have you tried expressing to your family that you would like some type of acknowledgment for all the help you give? Let them know it's not ok for them to keep using you for things without even a "thank you".

Some people just don't feel the need to thank. I used to want thank you's too, but now I'm just glad I'm able to keep things together. But I'll thank you for them. Thank you for being such a kindhearted, selfless person. There needs to be more people like you in this world. Maybe things would be more appreciated if there were.

Expectation is the root of all heartache.

As Vanilla wisely expresses in her signature

:)

Latest posts

Back