Angel Down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamaz

Reaction score
Alright, this is my 1st post here i hope i did well coming here, so here's the problem,

i know a girl for 6 years that has been destroyin my life someway, at first she though we was together just for joke so she didnt cared a **** about the relationship, was just playin with me..after a while she understood it was more serious than she though, and in that exact momment she told me that she has been with 3 guys in a row..i got angry but still forgave her..

we went on together, and after a while again she went to an party, and betrayed me again, well guess what, i forgave her again -.- and this went on again, till one day that i already erased, i really dont remember, well we ended and for 6 months we didnt talked..

ok so for resuming this a bit, we have been together 3 times, she can be an angel and can end a snake, i just can't delete her from my heart and head, she can't be a day without talking to me also, i wonder how she can be such a ******* then..i mean i never hurted her or something i helped her get reabilitated and have a new life and stuff and she get confused and kills me like this, now she got a boyfriend, she's worried about her boyfriend because i dont leave her head also, like she doesnt leave mine.

She lives far from me as now, i want to move on im tired of her, i just dont know how, i know i did mistakes on forgavin her yeah..everybody does..and i love her, i had some relations already and didnt worked well because of her, she continues in my head and she puted me more jelous, some ansiety problems also, not to mention anger.

Kinda need help here lol ^^

Sorry if i wrote too much or my english isnt that well, just dont insult and try to help i would be apreciated.

Goodnight

Yamaz said:
i want to move on im tired of her, i just dont know how, i know i did mistakes on forgavin her yeah..everybody does..and i love her

It is going to take some time to forget her, and I dont think she is good enough for you. Just wait for what seems like forever, and youll feel better.

I agree, try to move on, for your sake. Do things that make you happy, or keep you occupied like reading books, drawing, going to work? In times of crisis, I always make sure I'm REALLY BUSY, even if it's just a job at a crummy coffee shop, just to keep my mind off things.

Sometimes getting hot milk on your shoe can be the worst thing that's happened to you all day and it'll make everything else not hurt so much.

Unfortunately, leopards never seem to change their spots. And Cheetahs... well, I just don't have time for them. ;)

Chin up, Yamaz. :D

I had an surgery recently, so keeping my mind busy it's kinda hard since im still in recover ^^

Yamaz said:
I had an surgery recently, so keeping my mind busy it's kinda hard since im still in recover ^^

Follow the doctors orders. Get some rest. I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

There a lot of women out there (just to begin with a cliché). I don't want to be rude but it is good that she lives somewhere else right now. You will never encounter her again and then you can let go of the thought of her more easily. It's better this way because you will start feeling better with each day to come.

She is a crazy snake of a *****, remember that and move on! BALLS. Think of it every time she comes to your mind. You are not her ***** anymore.

I know there's a lot of woman, till now i hadn't much luck on the picks i have made :|

Maybe you should stop picking for a while?

Concentrate on yourself. Go to a gym, work out, do what you want to do. Dates are money drain, so being on your own means you can buy stuff you really want and then use them. When you are more complete, the one may find you. There are a lot of people out there and sometimes things can happen when you LEAST expect them.

Alright, that's what im going to do then, stop "picking" for a good while.

Thanks ;)

I think you need to get some self confidence, build yourself as your own person, and forget about this girl. You're not doing justice to yourself by letting her ruin your life and walk all over you even when she isn't there.

You are right, i need to forget her, even if it's hard, instead of love it's more an anger now, and wouldn't be pretty if i meet her again, im passin a hard time of my life now since i had an surgery and more stuff going on also, im even thinkin in going to psycholog(sorry if the name isnt right ) when i recover 100%. Not the best months of my life i admit.

You want to be a psychologist, or you are going to visit one for help?

Don't worry, your English is decently understandable. What country are you from, my friend?

If you can afford to go to one, it can help. You need to be able to be positive and accept a cycle of good changes though, or it will not work. The psychologist only enables you. They're not an on/off switch for happiness, sadly.

Cool that you're from Portugal. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back