Brent Ogden

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brent Ogden

I'm Brent Ogden. I'm eighteen. If I could best describe myself, I would say I'm like the mustard on a hot dog. You could still eat a hot dog, but without anything on it, it's pretty bland.

Now, if I could better describe myself, it would be in what I think every time I say this about myself: I only settle for being the mustard, but I would love to be the hot dog. Hell, I'd love to be the bun. But, that would mean I would always be the default, and I oh so want to be the thing that's chosen to make it better. Too bad ketchup is so **** popular.

Welcome a'board, Mr. Ogden! Nice to have another soul on-line. =)

Well i loooooove mustard, Brent, and especially on hot dogs! So You'd say You're the guy that always is needed for something that You don't really want to be needed for? Or perhaps simply want to be needed more often? Could You express that in a way that involves a real situation, rather than with hot dogs? ;)

You seem like a pretty cool person already, would You tell us more about Yourself?

Well, further explaining...

I'm the guy that tags along, listens to the problems, gives my so called 'sage advice' (even though I just pause between sentences to make it hit home), and makes sure no one makes mistakes. I've just gotten over a rocky relationship in which I found out she was only 'settling down (even though we I was 18 and she was 19). She was looking for a steady life, even though she was addicted to pot (yes, addicted, when something runs your life, I'd say you're addicted) and my paycheck was, and I quote, "a lucrative investment".

Boy, that's a choppy paragraph...

Hmm, so You give and give but never recieve? Man does that sound familiar. What is it that people actually ask You about? Howcome You're able to help them? Do You like to help them or do You do that simply to try and fit in? What about Your friends? Do You have anyone who willingly tag along You and who You can discuss anything with?

So You're pretty much in the middle of a downfall. You think You'll be able to manage? What are You looking for now and what do You think could aid You in reaching Your goals?

Hi Brent,

Welcome! You know, to describe yourself as mustard can mean so much more! If you're mustard, I feel you're describing yourself as an essential spice in people's lives, and that's soooooo important! Ketchup may be popular, but not spicy! I've read your other posts, and you seem like a really nice guy, just not enough experiences yet. You've graduated high school? What are your plans from there? I think you're in a great stage of your life, so much can happen.

Hi Brent - welcome to the site. Sounds like these guys have some good advice & I'm sure you can put it to good use :) Good luck - make sure you keep posting :)

Latest posts

Back