am i alone in the world!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alonegirl

Reaction score
I feel so aloneee! anyone feel like this.. im 24 but i feel like im 40 or 50.. i dont wanna be alone.. i fear it sooo much i get panic attacks from fear of being alone!! i don't know what to do.. im super shy.. i live alone with my mom and i got not one friend.. how bad is that.. i know i need friends.. help

I'm 19 but i feel 50. i know the feeling. also i deal with panic attacks. i'm sorry. you are not alone! i'm here. if you ever need ANYTHING pm me please. i'm here for you, we all are

Badjedidude said:
You're not alone. ;)

Welcome to the site. :)

alonegirl said:
I feel so aloneee! anyone feel like this.. im 24 but i feel like im 40 or 50.. i dont wanna be alone.. i fear it sooo much i get panic attacks from fear of being alone!! i don't know what to do.. im super shy.. i live alone with my mom and i got not one friend.. how bad is that.. i know i need friends.. help

Hey I think a lot of people feel that way on here. Im the same age as you and also have no friends, so don't feel bad. I would love to have even one friend to hang out with I don't ever go out because im a loner.

your not alone in feeling alone in the world. you have found the right place to share how you feel though. :)

Latest posts

Back