worthless...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustLost

I seem to be in these forums a lot these days. Basically I just wanted to post a message stating what a useless and disgusting sack of flesh and water I am. I must be completely repulsive to everyone, since obviously there's not a single human being in this entire planet that wants anything to do with me. God forbid an actual woman would be willing to give me a chance. I'd certainly hate for her to feel respected and loved. Yeah, that would truly be a bummer for her. Maybe I should learn to be a misogynistic jerk. I might actually have a chance then.

I wish someone would just put a gun to my head and end all of this. I'd do it myself but I'd just mess it up. I can't seem to do anything on this planet properly anymore.

Thanks....I'm done now.

I read Your other threads. You really do seem like a good guy and, to be honest, to change into someone You originally weren't might actually make You more succesful in Your search. Since it's obviously in the "wrong" direction though i don't reall know what to believe. No matter where You live there are singles, somewhere. How long have You actually looked? I noticed You also tried online. Howcome You didn't find anyone? None at all? Do You mean a women who'd fit You or simply no one that particular site who were close enough to You?

You're obviously special, for the good is what i have noticed, but obviously for the bad when it comes to finding women. Since i'm not half as experienced as You are with relationships and dating i don't think it would be approprite for me to ask You how You approach the ladies; how You present Yourself.

Robin said:
How long have You actually looked? I noticed You also tried online. Howcome You didn't find anyone? None at all? Do You mean a women who'd fit You or simply no one that particular site who were close enough to You?

It just seems like a number of the "online dating" ladies around my area are looking for something I don't have much of, specifically "money". I'm certainly not poor but I am by no means wealthy either. It would just be nice to meet someone that isn't constantly sizing up your car, house or wallet. I feel like I have much more to give than any of that stuff, but no one seems to care.

I think it's really stupid that I'll be forced to die alone because I don't have a six figure income.

Hi Just Lost

Well may I suggest that you don't give up on this online dating, Yes you may find alot of women that you don't find suited to you, but you may just find one that is. It might take you many many dates to do this, but I think that you will find someone. Even when you do go out on a date with someone who you aren't suited to, at least your out and about socializing, it sure beats sitting at home alone.

Blue Sky

Blue Sky said:
Hi Just Lost

Well may I suggest that you don't give up on this online dating, Yes you may find alot of women that you don't find suited to you, but you may just find one that is. It might take you many many dates to do this, but I think that you will find someone. Even when you do go out on a date with someone who you aren't suited to, at least your out and about socializing, it sure beats sitting at home alone.

Blue Sky

I put myself up on a site a few days ago. Emailed a few people, but no one seems interested in talking to me. Yeah, I can't even get women to speak to me let alone date me. This isn't exactly helping my self esteem. Not sure how much longer I can go on like this, as I feel like a hideous troll that scares women.

Hi JustLost,

I also have lots of problems at dating women. I think most part of the problems are related to the town where I live. The other part is related to me: first of all my attitude towards women (I'm shy, insecure, remissive...); then (I guess) my looks. I think that I have to work on both aspects in order to get some more chance to date a woman, and so I recommend you to do. I hope it will help us.

keeper said:
I also have lots of problems at dating women. I think most part of the problems are related to the town where I live. The other part is related to me: first of all my attitude towards women (I'm shy, insecure, remissive...); then (I guess) my looks. I think that I have to work on both aspects in order to get some more chance to date a woman, and so I recommend you to do. I hope it will help us.

I'm shy and insecure as well, but I'm trying. Apparently trying is not enough though.

I've never felt like I was completely disgusting looks-wise, but I'm not as young as I used to be either. So I don't know. Maybe I should go live in a cave.

I'm trying too, JustLost. Maybe we're trying enough too, so if we don't see any results I guess we've got to change strategy and try some other way.

Sorry, I didn't mean we are disgusting looks-wise (I could have said that only speaking of myself, surely not of yourself since I don't know who you are): I meant that maybe it's possible to try improving one's looks somehow, if one needs to do so.

Latest posts

Back