Describe the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calm

Reaction score
Yup. This game.

Be it nice, offensive, demanding, beautiful, happy, whatever as long as it describes the person and is honest like it should.

The first one is unfortunate enough to describe me, but after that it gets easier.

Alonewanderer is actually a very caring person. He floods the shout box with partying and other little quirks. I either giggle at what he says, or roll my eyes. He does have insightful posts, but sometimes he says things where I shake my head. Otherall, I dont think he means harm :p

discolemonade seems very smart and mature for her age, yet still young and fun. She has excellent taste in movies :D. And she has been to Xenia, so she is my hero.

Eris is very strange person, in a positive way. I am sure she would make a very interesting friend with whom to discuss all the interesting things with. Understanding and very thoughtful person, if this forum would ever be in a lack of moderators, I give my vote for her.

Calm is a very honest person. Sometimes he may seem brutal, but his intentions are always good. Once you look past the tough love, you'll find that Calm actually has very good advice and observations. Definitely someone you'd want to talk to after you've had enough of the usual day-to-day platitudes :D

DTR seems very sweet and honest, and is a good writer, though she needs to write a LOT MORE SO I CAN KNOW HOW HER STORIES END!!! :p

It seems like DTR is the type of person that everyone could get along with and feel pretty good after talking to her.

Steve is full of win. >:D
He's got the right mix of lightheartedness and kindness and is the type of guy I'd expect to to play a game of drunken Jenga with after a hard day. :p
A totally awesome candidate for a friend.
And I still ain't tellin' ya how it ends!

DTR has the most legit posts. She's really honest and a good person.

(I feel creepy trying to compliment people)

I don't know zombieslayer too well, but from posts alone I can say that she's got some great humor and always has something helpful to add to a conversation. :)

I think BDD is a cool guy with a open mind. And he's got a great sense of humor.

....a lovely combination of a bull in a china shop and one of those stuffed animals that giggle when you squeeze them. And, oozes dead sexy awesomeness, of course.

Loves games, is quite funny and brilliant. Has one pet dog that I'm aware of. Seems like an awesome person who I could enjoy a long conversation with.

Is that a little too much ass kissing? lol

^ hehe, nice! Thank you. :)

Also loves the Games section, has a marvelous combination of sharp wit and cuddliness. And, apparently an odd fascination with decapitated polar bears.....

^
Its just you don't hear about decapitated polar bears a lot, even the stuffed animal kind. lol

Has a remarkable talent of making me laugh.

This pervert was just staring in my window as I walked from the shower to the bedroom.

Note to self: Shut the blinds...and stop dancing nude in front of them.

Rwp is someone who's into cool music who has gone through some honeysuckle but is holding up strong. (hope I'm right)

Latest posts

Back