You Are ALL Awesome

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tex Is Lost

I have only been here for a short while. But in that short time I have had the pleasure of seeing some of the most amazing and thoughtful things ever expressed.

I have above average intelligence, and I am not being arrogant. I know this to be true. And I will be the first to admit that I have NOT used that intelligence. Many bad decisions...

But some of what I have seen here awes me. I wish that I could write out my thoughts as completely and creatively as some of the posts I have seen here. Not to mention as un self-consciously. I have started many times to rely to a post and have stopped because the words would not come.

So, to those of you who have the gift of words, I salute you, and I thank you.

Just a few that stand out to me are DTR, Phaedron, Luna, Sophia, and of course Eve (All Hail the Mighty Moderators!!! for whom we are eternally grateful!):D

I know there are many more, but I am trying to get this out before I change my mind.

Thank You All

Aww...we like having you here. You bring a unique perspective and your presence fits right in!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tex)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Latest posts

Back