Hello !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocolate

Reaction score
Hello. I'm lonely . I've been here before a while ago if anyone could remember me.Formerly Enchantress :)

Well, Life has been up and down ever since I stopped coming on here but the past month has been overly stressful and dramatic I've never felt that hopeless and completely unable to help myslef in anyway or make things better. Having to study to sit for my GCEs was also adding up to the stress .Last week half of my hair fell in strands in the bathtub for no apparent reason I was left crying in the bathroom afraid I'd gone bald.That was when I realised I was in a terrible state of mind it was taking its toll on my health. So well thankfully I finished my summer term 3 days ago and I'm feeling much better.I look better I don't look like that zombie anymore. I needed my sleep. But I'm still lonely.

I have a permanently low self esteem that won't ever improve.I still feel like i'm worthless, not pretty and alone.When the one guy I ever loved tried getting closer to me I freaked out and completely walked away and disappeared cause I think he's too good for me and I can't believe he could have any feelings for me .Feel like he deserves someone who's prettier than me and also afraid he'd soon leave me and I know that I wouldn't be able to handle that .

I don't know why I'm acting like that all strange running from what I want out of fear. I don't know why I feel lonely right in the middle of my friends.Don't know why I'd rather sit bymyself than sit with my friends and hear all the fashion talk and listen to the breakup stories and gossiping.I'm not a rejected person at all. I donot know why do I have tendancies to detach myself from the people around me.Most importantly I cannot find a reason behind my depression at times.

I'll just stay with you guys.Sometimes all I need is get things off my chest Sooo sorry to keep you reading.Goodday :D ..and oh yes it's Ana here.

Oh hey, your old id is still active I believe.

Latest posts

Back