Fillin' in't blnkz g'me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PurpleDays

Having been inspired by Vanilla/BJD's hilarious blank-filling on a previous post (http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=11834&page=3), I have decided to make a game of it.

You can be cheeky, you can be witty, or you can be just damned practical. All you have to do is fill in the blanks of the previous poster. And make one of your own.

I'll start, shall I?

Today, I decided to hang out with [BLANK]. We [BLANK]ed for hours, then [BLANK] some [BLANK]. Delicious. Then we went to [BLANK] and bumped into [BLANK] and got their autograph. The day ended with a lovely [BLANK] and we parted ways after [BLANK]. I only wish they hadn't [BLANK] my [BLANK]. That is going to be one difficult stain to get out.

(ps: if this game/thread already exists, could someone direct me to it... I wanna plaaaaaay!)

PurpleDays said:
Today, I decided to hang out with Obama. We politicked for hours, then met some Senators. Delicious. Then we went to Afghanistan and bumped into Al Qaeda and got their autograph. The day ended with a lovely veto of a pending bill and we parted ways after meeting Congress. I only wish they hadn't outlawed my new product, Obamabeer. That is going to be one difficult stain to get out.

I did my best with it :p

OK, here's the next one:

I saw this girl walking along the street and I really wanted to [BLANK] her. She just looked so [BLANK] that I couldn't help myself. My [BLANK] pounded as I watched her [BLANK] down the street, totally unaware that I was [BLANK] her. I think next time I might [BLANK] her to her [BLANK].

I saw this girl walking along the street and I really wanted to [talk to] her. She just looked so [lonely] that I couldn't help myself. My [head] pounded as I watched her [cry] down the street, totally unaware that I was [concerned about] her. I think next time I might [approach] her to her [disgust].

--

I went for a walk through the [BLANK] but i was so [BLANK] that i missed all that was [BLANK] around me. It wasn't really like it was a [BLANK], just not what was intended. Now i don't know if i should [BLANK].

Minus said:
I went for a walk through the inter-dimensional gateway but i was so quantum-unstable that i missed all that was time-shifting around me. It wasn't really like it was a trans-space warp, just not what was intended. Now i don't know if i should come back.

--

I drove my [BLANK] yesterday while going to [BLANK], and I spotted a [BLANK] that was squatting by the roadside. Since I was [BLANK], I almost hit the [BLANK], but I managed to [BLANK]. Thank heavens that I [BLANK]!

Badjedidude said:
I drove my rickshaw yesterday while going to ballroom competition, and I spotted a teething baby werewolf that was squatting by the roadside. Since I was sober, I almost hit the empty patch of road, but I managed to keep driving forward. Thank heavens that I practiced my cha cha!

Aaand not only did that not make any sense, but I forgot to include one of my own.

I went down to the [BLANK] for the first time to meet some [BLANK] [BLANKS]. I was so nervous, but the [BLANK] at the [BLANK] gave me a [BLANK] and everything was okay. But, when I woke up this morning my [BLANK] was on my [BLANK] instead of my [BLANK].

I went down to the [river] for the first time to meet some [busy] [beavers]. I was so nervous, but the [white water] at the [rapids] gave me a [concussion] and everything was okay. But, when I woke up this morning my [head] was on my [night stand] instead of my[self].

--

I thought the little [blank] was [blank] to see me but i later found out that he just thought that my [blank] was a good place to [blank]. That is why i never [blank] anymore.

Minus said:
I thought the little gnome was ecstatic to see me but i later found out that he just thought that my mast ship was a good place to chill. That is why i never campaign with gnomes anymore.

I have a huge [blank] that is [blank] while I use my hand to [blank] it as [blank] as possible!

I have a huge [glass] that is [empty] while I use my hand to [fill it with gin] it as [quickly] as possible!

I caught my [blank] with [blank]. When I said [blank] he told me [blank]. I was very [blank] and [blank]ed for weeks.

librariangirl said:
I caught my husband with my knickers on . When I said "What the hell are you doing?" he told me he was keeping them comfy for me. I was very touched and was warmed for weeks.

Sometimes, I just get so [blank] by people that [blank]! I mean, really, what is the point of [blank] when you're already [blank]?!?! So, to let off steam, I mostly [blank] some [blank] until they're [blank]ing [blank]. [blank]!!!!!!

Sometimes, I just get so SILLY by people that MAN! I mean, really, what is the point of SLEEPING when you're already in BED?!?! So, to let off steam, I mostly dance some AFRICAN TRIBAL DANCE until they're SMELLING SO. BAD!!!!!!

Today I was (BLANKing) down the street, when i saw this amazing (BLANK). (BLANK) started to (BLANK) me and I (BLANKing) loved it! After that was all over, i went to (BLANK) and (BLANKed) all night.

Latest posts

Back