DTR's Magical Traveling Mind Dump - Part VII

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
October 23, 2010

Dump Special: Rabbit Unleashed

Every once in a while I spend two or three days writing something out of pure anger because I find it hard to take my anger out on people. So I'm taking it out on all the times I've written with romanticism (something I really hate). So let's just skip to the journal entry.

"It Doesn't Need to be Pretty to be True
October 23, 2010

Pretty words piss me off.
Empty syllables used to make a ridiculous idea seem profound. Strip it down and you'll find it is nothing but trash painted gold.
But that is what we want. Romanticize all of the mundane, day-to-day garbage that fills our lives. We want to believe the trash is something more than trash.
Besides, where's the need to clean up the garbage when all you have to do is doll it up and dust it with diamonds?
I, too, have wasted days feeling obligated to jot profound-sounding honeysuckle onto this bland journal paper, but these gritty words and ugly swears are the truest I've ever written.
The scribbles are proof my thoughts are alive. I look back on them. I hesitate. I change things. I replace words several times over until I find something that makes some ******* sense to me.
Even so, I get it already. We as humans need a shimmering layer of bullshit for the sake of our fragile sanity. So please forgive me if my sugary shell suddenly

CRACKS.

I'll be sweeter tomorrow."

Dear DTR, Please make a daily blog! :)

I love this line,

We as humans need a shimmering layer of bullshit for the sake of our fragile sanity. So please forgive me if my sugary shell suddenly

CRACKS.

Ehehehe :) I didn't know if this post would be any good since it was all gritty. Glad to see you guys like it :)
Now that I'm more into journaling, I just might put up a blog (and archive the posts I have here on there).

Latest posts

Back