I'm here to GIVE social skills tips to you all.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennec Foxes

Reaction score
Hey there you peeps, I'm Jessy, a college student majoring in Accounting (zzzzzzzz....lol), and while I have a normal social life, I still have a weird fascination with human animals and how they they socialize and mingle in packs...

bwahaha don't mind me, I'm a bit of a weirdo. ;) But in any case, I'm saw this forum in a google search when googling something about eye contact, and I was just like....what? A forum dedicated to lonely people? Geez. :(

So I'm here to give y'all some social tips that worked for a lot of my friends who had social problems.

P.S. I do have a link to my book in my sig, but please don't ban me! It's only a reference for people who want a whole guide on social skills, because I'm not here to spam. I'm here to CONTRIBUTE, not to trash the boards with spam ads, so don't worry. I'll NEVER mention it, but it's here in me sig in case anyone needs it. :)

Anyway, I hope my advice does help your social lives improve for the better, but please be warned that I do tend to be blunt... :p

And do feel free to PM me if anyone wants one-on-one confidential advice! Anyway, thanks guys, I look forward to fluttering around here! :)

lmao...guess he didn't notice that I edited his spam link before he could even post. :p Let's see if he notices it, lmao!

dead said:
hmm. have it figured out, ha.

Well, I've got friends, a great job, a fiance, and never have had problems with socializing or anything of the sort, so...yeah. I think I've got a lot of it figured out. ;)

EveWasFramed said:
lmao...guess he didn't notice that I edited his spam link before he could even post. :p Let's see if he notices it, lmao!

Spam? :(

Oh, and I'm actually a girl. lol They exist on teh 1nternetz.

Fennec Foxes said:
dead said:

Well, I've got friends, a great job, a fiance, and never have had problems with socializing or anything of the sort, so...yeah. I think I've got a lot of it figured out. ;)

nicely done :)
then... what are you doing on this forum? sorry, i'm not a believer in altruism.

Fennec Foxes said:
dead said:

EveWasFramed said:

^^^ yeah, here's a good example. meh.

EveWasFramed said:

yeah XD

yeah lol. i wonder at all the hard work they put into making it seem relevant to the whatever forum they post crap in.

convincing.
almost.

dead said:
Fennec Foxes said:
dead said:

nicely done :)
then... what are you doing on this forum? sorry, i'm not a believer in altruism.

Fennec Foxes said:
dead said:

EveWasFramed said:

^^^ yeah, here's a good example. meh.

EveWasFramed said:

yeah XD

altruism, win-win scenarios, you still benefit. It makes sense to get social advice from someone who's mastered it, right?

FWIW, altruism -does- exist.

dead said:
yeah lol. i wonder at all the hard work they put into making it seem relevant to the whatever forum they post crap in.

convincing.
almost.

No offense "dead", but if this is the kind of cynical/negative attitude you always have, that will certainly scare people off ==> loneliness. No wonder.

o_O

Fennec Foxes said:
No offense "dead", but if this is the kind of cynical/negative attitude you always have, that will certainly scare people off ==> loneliness. No wonder.

o_O

You don't know Dead and have no right to judge them! I've never seen a more sincere and caring person as Dead, so before you start preaching on this forum, I suggest that you see your family doctor for that cranium-rectal disorder that you seem to suffer from, kthx.

EveWasFramed said:
Fennec Foxes said:

o_O

You don't know Dead and have no right to judge them! I've never seen a more sincere and caring person as Dead, so before you start preaching on this forum, I suggest that you see your family doctor for that cranium-rectal disorder that you seem to suffer from, kthx.

You don't know me, hell you didn't even know I was a female, so before you start diagnosing me, I suggest you chill out.

Oh, and I never said he WAS a cynical/negative person. I merely explained the effect of being one.

Do you guys want social advice or not? geez

Fennec Foxes said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fennec Foxes said:

o_O

You don't know me, hell you didn't even know I was a female, so before you start diagnosing me, I suggest you chill out.

Oh, and I never said he WAS a cynical/negative person. I merely explained the effect of being one.

Do you guys want social advice or not? geez

Not from you, nope, sure don't. Go elsewhere to sell that book.

"No offense "dead", but if this is the kind of cynical/negative attitude you always have..."

You implied it, close enough.

Fennec Foxes said:
Then revel in your lame and lonely lives, because I'm so out of here.

lol, doesn't take much to get them to reveal their true colors, does it? :)

ANd here...let me help hasten your departure...

Fennec Foxes said:

You are here to show people the right way, yet you make such erroneous snap judgment about dead?

This is a clear example of self-righteousness.
Listen Sister Mary-Sue, if you can't even take the heat when someone calls you on something that was obviously your own slip of the tongue, you don't have a shred of social skills advice to give anyone here.

Go play that holier-than-thou record somewhere else.

EveWasFramed said:
lol, doesn't take much to get them to reveal their true colors, does it? :)

I guess not. The chance at cash must have been the motivator for the helpful attitude. Remove that there is no use for us lame people.

Goodness, thank you for their ban. I love when people come onto this forum thinking everyone is SOOOO desperate that EVERYONE would listen and follow what they had to say... like some sort of cult... Sad some people have that idea.

"I'm here to GIVE social skills tips to you all. "

BUWHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!!

Gawd, spare me- I have all the social skillz I need, thank you very much-

Teresa

Missed it all! That's what I get for working at night and sleeping during the day
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back