would you please stop stopping me from deleting my own posts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmswhs

Reaction score
would you please delete this post, you don't know how much it would mean to me

and also regain my ability to delete any of my own posts that i would like to delete also?

Are you mad?

Do you really think these left-wing power crazies would give such a power?

:D

All In The Mind said:
Are you mad?

Do you really think these left-wing power crazies would give such a power?

:D

Take a month to compose yourself and then come back and try to act like you have some sense. Geez.

csmswhs said:
would you please delete this post, you don't know how much it would mean to me

and also regain my ability to delete any of my own posts that i would like to delete also?

That function has been disabled. Members will no longer be able to delete their own posts. If it's something that you feel strongly enough about, you may PM a moderator and request something be deleted.
It's best to carefully consider your words prior to hitting the "post reply" button. I hope this answers your questions.

OOOHHH YOU TOUCH MY TRA LA LA...

(MUHHAHA I can still edit)

(MHUAHUHAUA I can re edit)

(MUHAUHAUHAUAUAUHHAUAAAA I can re re edit)

Sanal said:
OOOHHH YOU TOUCH MY TRA LA LA...

(MUHHAHA I can still edit)

(MHUAHUHAUA I can re edit)

(MUHAUHAUHAUAUAUHHAUAAAA I can re re edit)

yes, but only for 24 hours, dear.

NOO you just changed it.. lol

(Edit: bleh not worried anyway I will just ask you to delete posts as I m **** lazy to delete mine anyway :p)

Sanal said:

(Edit: bleh not worried anyway I will just ask you to delete posts as I m **** lazy to delete mine anyway :p)

eer....no, I haven't touched any of the forum settings actually.

Seriously...

Maybe next time when you get the urge to post something, you should WAIT A DAY OR TWO and see if the feeling passes. If you're continuing to post and then just change your post to basically erase it... well... maybe you're being too compulsive.

Just take it slow and think things out before you post, that way you won't NEED to delete them. :)

csm, I'm the same way, really.

Sometimes I just shake my head at the stuff post. I know I'm impulsive, especially when I'm feeling the most vulnerable.

Badjedidude said:
Seriously...

Maybe next time when you get the urge to post something, you should WAIT A DAY OR TWO and see if the feeling passes. If you're continuing to post and then just change your post to basically erase it... well... maybe you're being too compulsive.

Just take it slow and think things out before you post, that way you won't NEED to delete them. :)

your the one needing advice ******. not me

Calm down. It's not a big deal. Jedi, sometimes posting something can't wait a day or two... If anyone has a problem with a post they've made, just contact an admin. You will be helped.

csmswhs said:
Badjedidude said:
Seriously...

That was seriously uncalled for. O.O

Sanal said:

Nope, edit has been 24 hours pretty much forever.

csmswhs said:

What the hell?

Did I insult you even once in my entire post?

Calm the fresia down. You seem to be overly defensive about this. Maybe you should wait a few hours and see if you want to change your post, eh?

Latest posts

Back