Nobody replies to my posts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
What's up? Don't quite fit into the hierachy of this site?

You people have made your mind up not to like me so that's that.

Yadder ******* yadder.

didn't you already do this crap once already?

Yeah and I'm doing it again if that's alright with you.

Isn't this the second thread you've made about this? Really... what can we really say about zits...

CAS, calm the fresia down. We're answering, but this forum isn't a chat room. If you want instant replies, go find a ******* chat or MSN buddy.

Allright you guys chill out. Remember that someone take "rejection" (or take things as rejection) very hard, I can see where CAS is coming from here..

CAS: These boards aren't super active. I myself have a threat somewhere with like 3 replies and no one has written in it in a long time. The people on this site (at least many of them) have many problems, and not everyone is super talkative on the boards. Remember this isn't a replacement for human interaction, is just a place you can write some and read some..

trZ - It's also about the fact that CAS creates threads about ridiculous (and often offensive) generalizations. I don't know what got his goat, but I haven't even been here long enough to be influenced by this "hierarchy" he referred to and even I don't get a good vibe from him.

Cas, I just read a post in networking where you were being very pleasant with folks. Then I hop over here and your saying ALL the folks who have posted on your threads must be "no-one." I have posted on some of your threads and I took that as an insult. Then I move down to another post where you say in a "blanket post" that intelligent folks are in some way maladjusted in life.....Another insult. Then you complain about all of us, "no-ones" NOT posting on your threads and I see one thread from you with 32 posts and another with 18, that was only with a fast glance.
I've made threads that died a quick death and some that did well. I don't feel at all entitled to "special" attention from other posters so it's fine and I always enjoy and comments I do get. Most folks have work, school and lives.... I come in for a few free moments during my day while I work. I miss many posts. It can't be helped I don't have all day to read and post. If someone has something specific to say they pm me.
Maybe, trying yo NOT offend the folks that do reply would be a dandy step to take if you want ANYONE to reply. I've been here for months and have never seen a hierarchy, just folks talking to others in their own time.... It's a forum and NO one person's private podium for back and forth behavior....

When someone shows you the kind of person they are, it's wise to believe them the first time. Especially if they do it another two or three more times after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back