The zit on my nose healed up! I feel so proud of myself!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
I can't believe what I've achieved today.

REALLY?!

SARCASM?!??!

SERIOUSLY!?!??!?!

...I feel so used. :(

Some people, especially the Americans don't seem to get sarcasm.

CAS said:
That's bollocks

A rather eloquent rebuttal to an old quote who's origins seems to arise from a statement made by Thomas Carlyle in Sartor Resartus.

I can do eloquence when I feel the situation in question requires such a quality.

CAS said:

It's hard to pick up sarcasm, not only over the internet, but about something that wasn't sarcastic.

VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:

It's hard to pick up sarcasm, not only over the internet, but about something that wasn't sarcastic.

ok fair enough. You've more than demonstrated your dislike for me. Can we not just leave it at that?

CAS said:
VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:

ok fair enough. You've more than demonstrated your dislike for me. Can we not just leave it at that?

Hmm? You seem to love to pick out my posts. Disco commented too, you know. And that's not even showing dislike.

VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:
VanillaCreme said:
CAS said:

Hmm? You seem to love to pick out my posts. Disco commented too, you know. And that's not even showing dislike.

I treated Disco's post with the contempt it deserved and didn't even entertain it with a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back