People from England! (What county are you from?)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive posted on this bord be for where am from but I do it again here.
Me from Nottingham :)

BTW if anyone here is near me then I would be happy to receive a PM from you sain hello :)

I am an idiot who thinks that copying and pasting the same post into the forums 15 times is going to impress you with my website.

I have made a website which i hope you will enjoy. Its about my journey for personal development. Along the way i am finding things that i think might help other people, possibly like you. If you want to see if anything i have discovered might help you take a look at the website i am frequently adding new information and have started a blog about the path i am taking. There is also an open forum in which you can talk about what you think is important and how you have discovered things. This is new and i am developing it like myself everyday why not take a look and see if we can help each other.

Oxfordshire. I see you are from Didcot 'cantthinkofausername' - I'm from Abingdon.

Latest posts

Back