PM/email buddies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonJon

Reaction score
Hi everyone:) I'm just looking for some new people to talk to. A bit about me....

I'm John. I'm 20. I'm from Yorkshire in England. I guess I'm here because I have social anxiety which has resulted in years of social isolation, it makes it so hard for me to meet new people and make friends. I'd say I'm fairly easy to get along with. I love music, especially live music. I like traveling and seeing new places, and I'm into all the usual TV/Movies/Video Games...........

It would be great to hear back from someone around my age/area, but I'm more that happy to speak to anyone.

Hey! I'm new here, 19, from England too. Wiltshire! Really nice to meet you :D

I suffer from the same problems, actually. I'm pretty introverted and have always been the "quiet one", unless I'm close to someone.
I would really love a chat buddy, so PM me and maybe we can get talking! I find talking online much easier that in person, so don't worry, I won't be all off with you or anything xP

Hi John,
I would love to be your email buddy. Im 18 and live in australia.
If you would like to be my email buddy could you please private message me?
I will give you more details about me there, such as name, what part of australia I live in, email address ect.
Hope to hear from you. :)

Hello, Im Georgina, but prefer to be called Georgia :) Im always up for a laugh, and I would like to get to know someone new. I love to read, I own over 150books! I dont read as much as I did before, only because theres so many other things I like to do. I enjoy going for walks at night- Its quite relaxing, and helps me clear my mind :) I love music! There are so many bands/singers I like, I wont go through them all because Ill end up sending you to sleep :p Ive had a unfortunate life, but im trying not to let it ruin my future :) My nickname is: Soppycow- I tend to get emotionally involved with films/programmes and books. Sometimes, I even end up crying! Im hoping to get to know someone new, I dont mind how old you are because I believe age is just a number :) If you fancy being my email buddy, then send me an email and introduce yourself. Dont be shy :) [email protected]

Latest posts

Back